+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If you could....

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

If you could....

I was wondering, if you could just get in your car, on your bike, on a plan, on the bus, on the train or maybe even your bicycle ^^
    If you could just forget about your job, school and all the problems you might have
    If you could take anyone with you, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your best friend, mother/father, sister/brother, or maybe alone....

Then where would you go? To the quiet mountains, or a sunny beach?
    Who would you take with you? If anyone....
    And how would you get there?

What would you?

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could....

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    I was wondering, if you could just get in your car, on your bike, on a plan, on the bus, on the train or maybe even your bicycle ^^
    If you could just forget about your job, school and all the problems you might have
    If you could take anyone with you, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your best friend, mother/father, sister/brother, or maybe alone....

What would you?

hmmmm... lets see for right now i wouldn't go anywhere except down the street because thats where my new friends hang out and we always have fun no matter what... we all go to the same school, ride the same bus... and they're just cool people to hang around ever since i got here... how would i get there? walking:laughing: who would i take? myself? lol we visit eachother houses, watch tv, walk around the neighborhood and go to parties^^ thats where i wanna be right now. -sighs- no worries, no drama. just me, my new friends and the neighborhoods^^ thats all i need until i graduate next year.=]
    ttyl.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go. Probably to some sort of camp in the woods/mountains. With plenty of trails. Maybe the Appalachian trail. If I was married, I would bring my wife.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

I would leave in a heartbeat. I'd go to the quiet hillsides of Ireland. and I would take a really good friend with me. (not going to say his name) and I would take him because he's amazing to be around and I loves him. ^ ^
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

@Naomi Vaine
    Nice choice XD they're really nice (recomend the Burren XD)
    I'd just make a list of places I haven't been yet XD drive down grab my girlfriend and off we go =D
    I got no idea what to say

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I would take a plane too Germany and go to Garmisch-Partenkirchen a lovely valley town in Bavaria and climb the Zugspitze.

And maybe go paragliding again xD!

Oh how I wish America was as good looking as Germany...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Hmm ... difficult. There are lots of cool places I'd like to go and live for some time. Somewhere countryside in Japan probably, that's one of the places I really want to go sometime. I'm kinda fascinated of Australia too, although I actually don't know why I'm attracted to it.
    A beautiful tropical island would be my third choice I guess, but since I've already been to one it isn't something I consider here.
    Of course I'd go with my girlfriend ... But going all alone sure is an exciting experience too.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post

What would you?
    i would to Japan, Italy or Phiilippines.

i would go to Japan because Im a true otaku at heart. i'd visit all the landmarks. i'd go with my friends.

i woul go Italy because of all the stories i heard form my mom. i go with my family. she would be my tour guide.

finally, i would go to the philippines. i am a pinoy that was born in canada. some flips. would call me bacon. i never been there, i have alot of family there so i would like to met them once. i just want to see my heritage.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast