+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If you could....

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could....

lulz... I think I've answered something similar to this... =)

I would go somewhere I can concentrate and meditate on God's word and bring my heart open and just open... ) I would go there by... hmmm... no idea.

Or I would go somewhere fun, like the ice skating rink and tag my friends along and just enjoy ourselves.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I would use the google directions of how to get to Tokyo without a plane... (from: New Jersey to: Tokyo - Google Maps)
    It would take a lot of work and training, but I wonder if it's possible... And if it is, I totally want to go! I would probably ask my aunt to go along, since she's rather good a kayaking and... it would just be fun ^o^ keke (Though I'd be dead tired by the time I got to Tokyo, if I even could arrive...)
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i would take my bf and i would go anywere we can be alone and somewere quite and i would like to go by car since i do like going away in the car and he is learning to drive atm although when i go see him hes planing the scare the shit out of me by goin really fast

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, as for me, I would get on a plane and go to Japan by myself.

I've always wanted to visit Japan since I was little, because I just love the country and you can dress like, crazy and you wouldn't stand out. Plus, all my favorite bands are origianly from there, so yeah. Plus, I would love to just get away from responsibility for a while. ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I would take a plane to London with my girlfriend. Mainly for England in general, but if it lets me spend time with her, I'm fine.

That or go to Tokyo with my closest friend. And to do that we'd go by cruise liner, so we can have a crapload of fun getting there as we will when we arrive.
    Why hello there!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

wow. well right now, I think that I want to go to the mountains in washington. I would love to be camping right now or near a river kayaking.
    Who i would be with. well I dont know. I dont have anyone special in my life cept my cat.lol. and she doesn't like leaving my room.lol.
    but yea. I think I would just want to be able to get away from all of my problems. And I would have to fly to washington then drive to wherever I feel like going. so yea.
    ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Angelus is off to a good start Angelus's Avatar
    Thanks

I would take someone with me and go to the beaches of Bali...........make here have a little r&r and take her kid along with us.
    The love of my life was not born perfect,nor was she meant to be, but she is the only one for me.

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

ahh... peace, i would just go to my room, with my bible, and be alone, i dont ant anyone bother me..just me and God.
    The safest place be be for me is my room alone.
    Humor, honesty, and honor is the key to live a pure and happy life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast