+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: If you could....

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could....

i would go to somewhere i can be alone and just enjoy the view of the sunset
    maybe on the top of a hill
    i go there by bicycle(stop global warming)then i walk because we can't ride a bicycle to go top of the hill...

Newbie Beeyunx is off to a good start Beeyunx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    I was wondering, if you could just get in your car, on your bike, on a plan, on the bus, on the train or maybe even your bicycle ^^
    If you could just forget about your job, school and all the problems you might have
    If you could take anyone with you, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your best friend, mother/father, sister/brother, or maybe alone....

Then where would you go? To the quiet mountains, or a sunny beach?
    Who would you take with you? If anyone....
    And how would you get there?

What would you?
    I would like to take myself and my boyfriend alone, bring him and myself to a beautiful place, that fantasy grew flying dragons, flying fairies, fairies that can talk in different languages, a beautiful mountain with a sunset or sunrise. =D (It'll be so romantic!) Teehee ^_^

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this question I've been thinking about it a lot the past month and what I'd really like to do is Travel everywhere! I'd take those trains across the country and crash at relatives houses and sight see taking pictures of everything with a brand new camera I'd splurge on with my last check from this horrid job and become a professional photography selling my pictures across the country at local galleries till I had enough money to take planes out of the country and then I'd be INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe you'd think ... thats still working but it's not I thank god for my eyes and my ability to see all the beauty around me and it would be awesome if I could take pictures from my point of view and share them with the world... and if I get paid in the process SWEET! >.<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4