+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could choose any job

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could choose any job

Are you bragging? Lol. No worries, it doesn't bother me at all, it sounds cool from the description you gave, now I'll be thinking about what that job would be like exactly, even though I suppose I already have a pretty good idea.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

The point I was making is that I already have the job I want and I am loving it.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I know, I was just kidding. But I know it's hard to tell over text sometimes, difficult to see what the emotion of the person that typed the message would have been at the time, I have that problem all the time, mistaking what people actually mean by their posts.

But I knew what your post was for, I was just joking around, making conversation. :P

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Right now I'm love my job, I am working in a big factory line to help make useful parts for computer systems.

But my dream job of all, which I am starting university soon to learn, is architect. I will love to be able to design beautiful building and great monument, and also help to create more house and more flats for everyone. Hopefully I will be an honoured architect in future.

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaesong boy View Post
    Right now I'm love my job, I am working in a big factory line to help make useful parts for computer systems.

But my dream job of all, which I am starting university soon to learn, is architect. I will love to be able to design beautiful building and great monument, and also help to create more house and more flats for everyone. Hopefully I will be an honoured architect in future.
    I hope you will be able to get your dream job, if you do, I wouldnt mind seeing some of your work when you do.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

kaesong boy (Feb 06, 2009)

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

If I could choose any job ... Hmm. There are so many interesting ones. But I guess software and game development was quite fun ... If everything works out fine, maybe I'll be working there sooner than I imagine.
    And Scourge, I envy you a lot for having the job you like. So many people search their whole life for a half-decent job which they like ... You can't be happy enough 'bout your job, seriously.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Any job?? Wow, thats quite a few choices I have right off the bat. But if I have to pick only one, i would go for graphic design. I kinda do it now, but but its only small things like AMVs and stuff. I would to make a real career out of it. Like doing video games and stuff. Hopefully I will get noticed soon and live my dream >.>
    Last edited by Sol-x; Feb 09, 2009 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x View Post
    Any job?? Wow, thats quite a few choices I have right off the bat. But if have to pck only one, i would go for graphic design. I kinda do it now, but but its only small things like AMVs and stuff. I would to make a real career out of it. Like doing video games and stuff. Hopefully I will get noticed soon and live my dream >.>
    That's my dream job too, making video games. But I'm not an artist, graphical design may not be my area of expertise, though it'd probably be better than the level of how technically minded I am, because that would have to be pretty close to zero... XD

I know how to use a computer, there's just a lot of programs for computers that'd be used for making video games that I could never figure out how to use, I'm afraid. :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast