+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: If you could choose any job

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could choose any job

I see new creative desired jobs everytime I check this thread, I always wonder what I'll see next.

Okay, this is somewhat along the lines of what I said in my first post, but it is different. I would like to be the creator of the Super Smash Bros. series, it would be pretty much exactly the same as it has been, just that I'd be the creator of the SSB series, not Masahiro Sakurai, I'd be famous. XD

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Professional sleeper... no for real it would be graphic design but as of right now i work at subway(lowers head and sheds a tear drop)

Do to others as you see fit

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could have any job I would want to be a demon slayer like Sango. I mean giant weapons plus blood galor. Perfect job for me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    If I could have any job I would want to be a demon slayer like Sango. I mean giant weapons plus blood galor. Perfect job for me.
    Lol, I think it was meant in a literal sense XD. But if that was not the case, that would be a cool job ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

That's...kinda creepy. :O I'm not a demon, don't kill me! XD

Seriously though, ridding the world (be it fictional or real (Earth. XP)) of some of the evil by killing off some demons is actually a very good thing, even if the ruthlessly killing part sounds dark at first, blood galore, stuff like that. :P

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

if i could choose any job i would choose to be a video game designer and maker of the latest and greatest video game system
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie lilyofthevalley is off to a good start
    in a tiny, dark closet surrounded by figments of my imagination
    Thanks

I would be a world renowned author, which i'm already aiming for - its my dream
    Or possible an evil scientist (because in no way would i normally be qualified for this one, educationally) although i could do the 'mad' part quite well lol
    life is like a road - when take a detour into the woods, it's not only more fun, but more dangerous...

Newbie Kamishu is off to a good start Kamishu's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to be an English voice actor for an anime show. Haha, that or a computer technician. xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast