+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: if you could speak to anyone dead?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you could speak to anyone dead?

I would talk to my dad and tell him that I was sorry. That I shouldn't have run away and said what I did to him. That I didn't mean it at all. I would try my best to make up with him.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it would be my grandma,and say sorry for all the times i was mean to her,and that i never meant some things i said to her.Also that i was sorry for not being there for her more when i should have.Tho im thinking if i could and did talk to her he would just yell at me and call me a dumbass lol.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ramses II or Alexander the Great

I am not really into the idea of talking with dead relatives or friend/ companions; I will have plenty of time for that later on. I want knowledge and amusement of the real world, not of the afterlife. That is just like peeking at the gifts before being wrapped.

Ramses II - Did you ever meet a guy named Moses? I understand that he suppodely destroyed the foundations of your empire, stole the slaves, killed your people's children, and escaped across the sea. Did this happen?

Also, what did you feel or how do you succeeded in the final battle between the Hittites? Or atleast the most memorable one where you charged through thousands with only a single band?

Alexander the Great: You obviously considered yourself the incarnation/descendent of Achilles himself, but did you ever realise, that the path you followed closely resembled that of Ramses II of Egypt? Did you actually kill your own father or made the plan to do so? How did you come to the conclusion of building the famous floating bridge? Where is your body buried?

Men of great power, wealth, and conviction. I don't want that kind of spotlight or existence, but I wish to know of it. I would like to know the secrets to truly inspire the masses and have firm solid convictions in almost every action. After a great deal of thought and reasoning, these are probably the only real answers I seek and they are the two men I consider the most reliable to answer.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Who dead? And what do I talk to them about?

Well... I guessum... hmmm...

Benjamin Franklin...

I'd slap him in the face and say "Do you know how lucky you are to be considered so high and mighty you friggin' kite flyer!" then I'd pursue to jab him in the stomach...

........ you don't understand how many times I had to read his friggin' biography!! >_< It's torture! I was in frggin' 3-5th grade, reading a book that was meant for 9th graders! UGGH! IT HURT MY HEAD WITH ALL THOSE COMPLICATED WORDS!!! And worse, I've read it more than 4 times! WHY! WHY!!! >O<

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator View Post
    well i believe you should have answered your own question...but i'd think i want to talk to nobunaga oda..or really at leader in history that was famous for "almost" uniting his/her land....i say this because many were either defeated in a crazy battle or betrayed against....but i would say nobunaga oda for sure because i would want to really see if he was as demonic as he is depicted throughout history...i mean propaganda can do so much to someone's image especially if they die before there time. i would just ask why they did what they did...everyone has a reason for something...but people might change it to benefit themselves...where better to hear it than from the person themself.
    Cool answer, I'd like to know him myself... but again, not all things about him were about being demonic and etc... some say he was just a great leader and too sure of himself at times. (Too sure, but he still did the impossible) ...his luck might've been demonic, but signs point to him being an actual "nice guy to be around".

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could speak to someone dead I would have to say "Hitler... WTF man!?".

That joke is probably in bad taste, but I couldn't resist.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    If I could speak to someone dead I would have to say "Hitler... WTF man!?".

That joke is probably in bad taste, but I couldn't resist.
    I don't know, it may be a joke, but I wouldn't mind sitting down and having a conversation with the dead man.

Personally I think he was a genius tactician to an extent. If he just flipped the coin and got heads instead of tails, the man could have seriously become leader. Not the Nazi or military but a real politician with world policies; he could have changed the world in a completely different manner instead of bringing us back.

Oh well, just a thought.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Not many people know this but i was like 3 feet away from
    elvis 3 years ago
    -.-; Chris, no comment.

I'd want to talk to MLK. JR. I'd want to say how much of a difference he made, and thank him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4