+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: if you could travel to any place in the world were would u go? and y?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

if you could travel to any place in the world were would u go? and y?

well me i would love to go to england or france or japan. well england because the place is beautiful and i would to go and see the big ben. plus to see my family. france because i love the scene and the clothes r very cute! also it a place for lovers and i would love to go there with someone i loved.i would love to go to japan because of tokyo tower. i love to go and see all my favorite anime and manga from the acual place they were made.
    Last edited by ryomakurosaki; Jun 25, 2007 at 03:53 AM.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you could travel to any place in the world were would u go? and y?

^_^ i'd really like to go to Texas!

the reason? well, i'd really like to go to the Dr Pepper Museum (Waco, TX)!!! they have old replicas of bottling equpiment and a bunch of history too! they even make Dr Pepper for you the old fashion way from a soda fountain and everything! i'd also like to go to the Dr Pepper bottling plant (Dublin, TX) cuz it'd be so cool! and they both have amazing gift shops!

^-^ i like Dr Pepper!

i'd also like to go to the Philippines since that's where my Darling was born! i'd like to see his roots and find out about more anout his family and where he comes from! and also to try out Philippino style hot dogs and his family's famous cooking!

and of course there's Japan! i'd like to go to the temples and Tokyo Tower and all the tourist spots! i'd also like to go exploring in the cities to find the best curry and udon shops! yummy~! and hopefully we'd be able to see friends from AO too~! i'd ask my old Japanese where the best places are as well! fun fun!

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go well......to wherever my love lives really! I would finally be happy with him and stay happy for the rest of my life! So yeah! And I would go to Rome to discover a different culture and find new and exciting things! So yeah!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to go to Japan. Go to Tokyo and a few other major cities but I would mostly want to go and see all the shrines and take in all the culture that they have. I would also like to go to the hot springs that they have there, and see as much of the country as I could. It's always been the place that I've wanted to see.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I always wanted to live in England.. well that dream has come true!!!! ^^ So I have to think up another place... Let me think...

Ether Turkey or Japan, I wan't to see different cultures, I've traveled around most of the Europe, I'm really interested to see how people live and what traditions there are in Turkey or Japan...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i would have to say canada because of the niagra
    falls i went there once for vacation and loved it , plus
    there were some cool area's for fishing and FIRE!!!! man
    i loved that area alot .

i hope to move there one day but for now i can only dream
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    I would love to go to Japan. Go to Tokyo and a few other major cities but I would mostly want to go and see all the shrines and take in all the culture that they have. I would also like to go to the hot springs that they have there, and see as much of the country as I could. It's always been the place that I've wanted to see.
    DEFINETLY JAPAN! ^_^

I'd visit Tokyo, Akibahara--technology capital of the wolrd--and a few other choice locations. But I'd like to go to the hot springs as well. Like fireandice said, I'd sit and soak in all the culture. I'd love to live there actually. I've wanted to go there since I was about 4 or 5 years old.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

*takes in big breath*

there are many places i want to go. like i really want to go to Scandinavia. like sweden and holland and all of that. really want to see those big flat plains, and those really big snow covered mountains.. i would definately have to go around there. and when i'm around there i might as well do some tracking around Europe.

also next on the list would have to be japan. but i don't want to visit and big cities, to much of a rush for me. i would definately have to go up north again and look at there mountains, also the shrines are a must see. heard from my granddad how good they are.

after that i might go and see canada... if there time. but i'm not sure if canada has anything to offer that Scandinavia hasn't got.. but i might drop by there.

but thats about it really.. oh and i might also drop by down in England. want to see where my parents came from, and say hello to a few distant relatives.

but thats about it really.. man, and i got to plan all this by next yr.. oh well.. better start saving up XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast