Newbie dman91911 is off to a good start dman91911's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy if you die in 7 days

if you where to die in seven days what would you do
    death is only the beaginning

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: if you die in 7days

I know i'm not going to die in seven days, but if i was going to...
    I would just like to hang out with a girl I like. Play some games, and just chill. Death really isn't a bad thing, people always think it is...But it's kind of 50/50.
    you get to go to 'heaven' or whatever after-life that your god promises you, and you get to see countless individuals that you miss, who are dead.

I would not panic though.
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Saionji For This Useful Post:

dman91911 (Mar 14, 2008)

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd make a copy of the video tape...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tsurara For This Useful Post:

dman91911 (Mar 14, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I'd make a copy of the video tape...
    Kinda hypocritical for someone who's against fansubs and pirating ppl's works

I'll probably get started on that essay that is due two weeks from now, so I can get it done. Too broke to go anywhere significant, and two weeks away from spring break so everyone will be too busy to keep me company on my last days.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

dman91911 (Mar 14, 2008)

Newbie animeluver21 is off to a good start animeluver21's Avatar
    Thanks

id tell my family..and enjoy the last days of my life....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to animeluver21 For This Useful Post:

dman91911 (Mar 14, 2008)

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd be overjoyed. 7 GUARANTEED days to live against the uncertainty that is now. I'd like to go to Taco Bell, pig out, head to Starbucks, get ten of my favorite drinks and then spend the rest of the time getting better while sitting at home watching anime. Never once would Heaven or Hell enter my mind, I firmly believe that this "life" is actually are true death as we transpire to a new life we wait here in "death" while all our previous identities form in the new world.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zyta For This Useful Post:

dman91911 (Mar 14, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

If i were to die in seven days here is what i would do (Probably)

Day 1:
    Live the morning normal treat everyone the same and not panik, think hell sure i ahve 6 more days left. I would then go to town and right out my will giving all my property to my family and i would want to be good on my last seven days, i would help people. E.G "Can i carry your shopping?" and help the odl woman cross the roads safely. I wouldn't want to alarm my entire family of my situation just hang back untill it draws nearer the time, however i would tell my mum striaght away about whats going to happen. Providing she dosen't do anyhting to me that day i would probably come on anime and just post and play arcade games as usual.

Day 2:
    Just like Day 1 i would live life like normal and near the end of the day relax and watch a film with lots of chocolates and have a good night in. Maybe before that play a little football wiht my friends and disscuss what there going to do next weekend, this wouldn't make it harder for me it would ease me to know they are going ot be happy. I would probably also spend time with my girlfriend and love her till the seventh day out.

Day 3:
    This is where i would start to panik knowing i am almost halfway through my life of seven days. I would probably break down and tell my family of my situation, hopefully knowing them they would ease my pain making the rest of my life less stressfull and fearing, because of my almighty fear of death this situation might take the better of me, however if it didn't after this dramatic morning i would go out to school and tell everyone that i hate what i think aobut them and how they have ruined a section of my life, tell all my friends the truth knowing them they will think im having a laugh but when i put on ym seriouse face they will know im not kidding around with them. On the bus journey home i would stare out the window at the scenery listening to my music and concentrate, on what i am not sure.

Day 4:
    I would miss school and just come on the computer and Playstation three all day, this will hopefully remind me of my good times i've had with it. I would also take a jog around the beach ignoring anyone and everything. When i get back i will come on anime and tell the people here how great they ahve been to me, and the others (no names mentioning) i will tell them how i feel about them.

Day 5:
    Today i would just relax and wait for tommrow as i can't be bothered waiting for everything, i just want it to happen. I would probably go round to my girlfriends house for the very last time, tell her i love her and the other stuff then leave. I would fall asleep late and just watch films for as long as my eyes can possibly stay open.

Day 6:
    Plain morning, lie in and just go on the computer and laze around, when it's near the night time i would go to the club have a party and get drunk wiht all my mates, just enjoy myself and risk everything. Persuming i don't die today i still have my last day.

Day 7:
    After my hangover and dramatic feeling of OH NO IT'S TODAY, i will tell my family i love them, my friends they've been great, and great footy players with me, then take a walk and sit on top of my favourite mountain, set up a camp and look at the scenery from the peak. Closer toward the night i would listen to music, Pendulm: Sounds of Life and sound. And watcht he sunset, thinking back on all the good times i have had wiht my life and thinking, life's short. Hopeing that one day my family will be with me again, and hope that their is actualy an after life. Near toward midnight i will stand on the edge of the cliff, look down and jump off. I have alway wanted to know what flying felt like. Also a detah like this would be explainable instead of just a detah on top of a mountian no injuries or any problems, so even when im dead, im doing life a favour. I would also like to be cremated please...

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

If I would die in seven days i would live my life to the fullest.

Do the things that I always wanted to do.

Say the things I wanted to say.

And... Praise God more! Wehh~

XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast