+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: if you die in 7 days

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you die in 7 days

theres many things i could do in 7 days. i wouldnt tell my parents bout this till the last days cause i would probably make them in trouble for getting those stuff that i wanted for a long time. so i still prefer to do it on my own. as Mr. Bala (one of my lecture) said, dream of something and do something bout it to make it reality. and he told us to make a dream book for that. for alredy 3 months i did nothing for that but i dream of something. within that 7 days, i will done my top 5 dreams and then tell Mr. Bala and my parents "finally i'm happy living in this world that i can realise my dreams".

dream 1: i would like to withdraw all my savings to buy a notebook computer. VAIO slim (black) - complete set. and the rest of my savings, i would like to buy all anime series that i'm interested in. then watch it all. lastly, give it to Emily (my good friend ever)

dream 2: i would like to accompany my dad and mom to have breakfast every morning till the end of my days.

dream 3: i want to let a guy to know that i like him since the day we're buddies. i've never meet a guy who have the most characteristic similar to me and what i want to. i want to tell him my secrete. i want him to know what i'm thinking about.

dream 4: i want to let my family to know that i'm already grown up and i have the right to know everything about the family. and i hope they can trust me in everyhing that i do. i want them to know that i did not lie to them but i just never want them to know thing that i don't want them to know.

dream 5: i want to play games with friends from morning till night. till i slept in the cyber cafe.... how fun was that....

day 7: i would like to tell my family that i love them and tell not to be sad of that... no matter where i've been i wish to see them to be happy...

lastly, of course i hope to die with i'm ready with it... that i really ready to give out my last breath.
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

day one: tell my girlfriend what will happen and if she would hang with me for the day, and if she would still like to make love with me.

Day two: tell my closest friend about it and spend the day with him.

Day three through seven: stay in my room alone and wait for my time to come.

yea, i dont really have much of a life anyway XD
    Why hello there!

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

well i don,t fear death so what i would do is make my last day mean something to the one who mean the most to me and i would right wrongs i have done in the past.

sig by me

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i would ditch school and hang with my family the whole time and take a vaction with them to somewhere and do the funests things i could do with my family.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

In 7 days huh?

Day one, I'll take part in a heist. Even if I have to do it alone, I'll grab an AK-47 and start a commotion. (Don't question my gender)

Day two till 15 minutes before my death, I'll make my amendments and plead to God that he will take my soul.

Remaining 15 minutes... Listen or sing "Fade to black" by Metallica.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

if i was going to die in seven days i would party with my friends and family for the whole seven days until it was time and then ill tell everyone i love them and good-bye
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Newbie otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldnt tell anyone that i was gonna die, then i would quit my job in a memorable way ;-P, then have sex and travel to Japan and go shopping like crazy and eat alot...with friends of course.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would probably spend the first few days finishing up any unwatched anime series still occupying my computer. If that doesn't take up all 7 days, I would then spend all my cash in order to buy the finest bottle champagne and amontillado I can possibly get ahold of to celebrate a short but enjoyable life. Last but not least, finish it all off with final read through my favorite book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast