+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: if you die in 7 days

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you die in 7 days

go do everything that i loved to do skydive like ten times in one day disney world and vegas i would like to die in vegas if anything

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm....ohh no, im going to die in a week, what the hell am i going to do??????

I'd just kick back in a comfortable couch turn on the tv and chill while eating tacos......

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Hmm....ohh no, im going to die in a week, what the hell am i going to do??????

I'd just kick back in a comfortable couch turn on the tv and chill while eating tacos......
    that is what am talking about .... TV is the best answer for this question ha ha ..... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

anime_being_god (Mar 27, 2008)

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

well if i die in seven days then i would be with my family and friends every little second of the day and cry to god that i get time with them for my last moments got to be with those i love and when i die i hope i am for-given for all the bad i have done to maney people
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dman91911 View Post
    if you where to die in seven days what would you do
    go to a party.
    lose my virginity

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alyne For This Useful Post:

anime_being_god (Mar 27, 2008)

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alyne View Post
    go to a party.
    lose my virginity
    Way to think large, if i were a 'v' i'd do the same thing.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Way to think large, if i were a 'v' i'd do the same thing.lol
    Hell great idea, yet still too young, not sure if i am willing to lose something that valuable at a young age, these days it would be classed as normal great suggestions, being drunk is greta might just do that.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Did you base this off of the ring because you watch the tape and you die 7 days later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast