+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: if you die in 7 days

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you die in 7 days

I'll probally use a credit card to buy everything I want then I just use them until I die. I also probally hang out with girls, and other than that I'll just screw around.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Did you base this off of the ring because you watch the tape and you die 7 days later.
    lol good point

if in this case i would do a de-ja-vu of the film so i don't die and live and cathc a girl out of the well or whatever you mission is. Bad memories, but it means life so however i'm guessing i can't do that

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd live just as I do now because I love my life as it is. Though I'd miss everybody.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm.... 7 days...
    Well I think I would spend one great day with my parents, then I'd tell them bout me living only 7 days and I'd tell my parents that I'm in love with Ray and ask them for some money... like 5000 pounds?
    I'd use the money to go to Malaysia. Hopefully I'd get there by the sencond day.
    And then I'd spend the rest of my little short life with him trying to be as innocent as I can be...
    Kinda thinking about it, it would be quite mean to my parents AND to Ray, however... come on! those are my last days *sighs* I really wanna enjoy them and nothing could make me happier than meeting Ray ^^

For my last days I'd just try to be a lill bit optimistic and think of the goodsides like not getting old and stuff...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Kill myself the first day I found out. That way I'd not have to suffer the emotional stress that I'm going to die and neither will my loved ones. It also means I'm screwing fate over, which is fun as hell. Unless of course, fate already knew this and made it so that I would actually kill myself after one day...hm...ah well. That's my answer. enough said.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie emo girl 19777777777 is off to a good start emo girl 19777777777's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were going to die in seven days I would make it the best days of my life . I would hang out with my friends and just party the best i could if that did happen

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were to die in seven days I would do anything and everything in my power to do ^.^(mybe even some of the more illegal ones)
    -I just hope that there is no crying at my frunial
    -I would not be put into a "cofin" my remains would be fed to the dogs (or wolfs)
    -I would like to die with a bow and arrow in my hand
    -That's all ^^
    death and life are one and the same

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

nothing really just continue my life as it is ... not too great i know but that's how i feel about it ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast