+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you do get gifts this season...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

If you do get gifts this season...

When you receive a gift, would you rather be:

a) Get a gift that you need?
    b) Get a gift that you want?

or
    c) Be surprised, but it could end up being a gift that you do not need or want.

Rarely do you receive a gift that is both a and b, unless you told the person in advance what you want.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you do get gifts this season...

Well for me I would like to have somthing I need and be surprised by it.
    I dont think its necessary(sp?) to have something I want unless its also somthing I need witch is never. ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie darkfreya is off to a good start darkfreya's Avatar
    Thanks

i mostly get a and c every christmas cause that's what my friends and family do

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I normally receive cash so i can buy what i need and want. It's actually much more practical when you get right down to it.
    Why hello there!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather receive a gift that I want, not need. The essentials, I'll always provide for myself, and if not, then my parents will (because if I need something, then it's a good excuse to buy it). The things I want, on the other hand, do not give me a good reason to buy it for myself, so I'd much rather someone else got it for me - otherwise, I'd keep thinking to myself, "gosh what a waste of money". An element of surprise is always good, but not necessary. I mean, if I'm getting what I want, why would I complain? xD

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

my gifts are always (c) its always how its been...........
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would rather want to get a present i want i dont get gifts that much and the ones i do get i want to have i dont mind as much if i get half and half in my presents that would give me what i need and what i want you know.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me it depends what going on at the time.

If nothing is going on then I'm happy with b (then I don't have to feel guilty about spending my own money on things I don't really need xD). But if I'm trying to save for something then A is really appreciated! These things are usually from my close family, I think you could say I'm an effective at giving hints LOL

I always get C.. >__> got relatives that live ages away from me and we hardly see each other and they always send gifts. So always a surprise, not always what I want or need, but appreciated none the less!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast