+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you do get gifts this season...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you do get gifts this season...

Usually want.
    I'm kind of a spoiled brat, all modesty aside, and usually do get a lot of the few things I ask for for Christmas. it's usually something that entertains me...pretty much video games, manga, stuff like that.
    Though I don't ask for a lot, it's either usually very pricey (Video Games = $60 now) or something that comes in a series or is unique in it's own way. Rarely ever do I ask for something nessecary to my everyday life. If i need to I'll buy it with my own money, thanks.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I really think it's great that most of us are being honest. I'm a lot like gwenibe, if I was saving for an (a) present I would be grateful, but I would always prefer (b). And like most of you I get (c) or no gifts at all.

I remember one year my friends got me a swirling purple nebula tube. You could totally tell thought was not put into a present like that xD.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I like getting a want.

I love my ipod touch.

I do use what I need like my socks present and surprise presents are usually gag gifts. My brother got a three stooges doll collection as a gag gift from my sister. I got silly pictures of politicians as a gag gift from my younger brother. Nobody likes fruitcake.

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

If I needed something but couldn't afford it, I'd really appreciate it if someone got it for me. But, if I didn't need anything, then of course I'd rather get what I wanted (not things that other people think I need). It's always nice to be in the dark as to what you're getting, because the surprise part of presents is thrilling, but I can live without it.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... I really don't give that much importance to what I get. But if I do receive I would rather have something that I am going to really use. Something that it is useful. Sometimes,no, many times I want things just for the heck of it. I really appreciate the intention though... just the fact that someone was thinking of me when they got the present it is a present within itself.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I normally received gifts that I need and that I want. Like this year; Many people gave me a note holder for me not to forget things which I need. And I also got teddy bears which what I wanted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2