Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: if you found out you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you found out you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

if i had been poisoned, and there was no cure, i woould tell my family that i love them, i would tell them everything, and i would repent to them for all the bad things i had done. i would then simply sit in silence on a mountain with my eyes closed in meditation until my life slipped away from me. i would not waste time on revenge, for i would die with anger in my heart, with an unclear mind, so my spirit would not rest.
    if there was an assassin after me, i would once again tell my family how much i love them, i would ask them for forgiveness so if i die. when the one who owuld perform my execution would come, i would be waiting in still silence with my sword, i would not kill him stealthily, i would face him in combat, if i died, i had obviously not been careful enough, if i killed him, i would make sure he had a proper buriel, so that his soul may rest, so he may be reborn a different person.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

Mmm...
    I think I want to see all anime and comic that I haven't read.
    And pay all of my debts.
    And then going to a place where no one could found my body.

But, if that's really happen. I don't know whether I can do it or not. Cause in panic, most likely I will going mad and can't thinking right.
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Howl_of_Fanrir- Thats probably true. When you panic, there's noway its possible to think straight.

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

I wouldn't do anything different than what I'm doing now! I already live my life to the fullest so there would be no regrets!

BlueFox1

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

tell me my family and friends how much I love them
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    @ Howl_of_Fanrir- Thats probably true. When you panic, there's noway its possible to think straight.
    yeah u got a big pont there
    u can only think about getting out of the panicing or danger.

perdoname michelle!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

you guys obviously don't perform well under stress........

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    you guys obviously don't perform well under stress........
    u go though the sewers thats disgusting
    u can die faster down there.

perdoname michelle!

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast