Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: if you found out you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you found out you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

Wow this is a tough question. Well what I would do....
    hmmm have asome sex, and do all the things I've wanted to do (crazy things). ^_^

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Wow this is a tough question. Well what I would do....
    hmmm have asome sex, and do all the things I've wanted to do (crazy things). ^_^
    YEAH! Those are some good things to do before death. I totaly agree with ya!

Newbie Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks

I would call on my brother to come other and bring all his wepones and KILL THAT DAME ASSASIN hehe.

Sig by Me

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Dude View Post
    I would call on my brother to come other and bring all his wepones and KILL THAT DAME ASSASIN hehe.
    Yeah thats a good idea ill kill the assasin with my slingshot i have a machete too. So do not come near me!

Newbie Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei View Post
    Yeah thats a good idea ill kill the assasin with my slingshot i have a machete too. So do not come near me!
    Haha i have a ninja sword and numchucks

Sig by Me

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Will if I new it was my last day then I would act as if nothing was the matter but confess to the priest, something I havent done in a long time. Write a letter in graditude to everyone and give my regards make the best of it and enjoy what I had. Give some advice and say my fairwells but I think cry would be it too and remebering all the fun and sad moments I had with everyone

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would tell my family i loved them all and then i would probably jump out of a plane and not adject my parachute because it's the closest thing to flying...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble...

To quote the Forum rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14