Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: if you found out you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you found out you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

well hold on. i would cut the crap out the assissan in till he bleeds to death. also smoke some p** and if i was posined i would fine the person that had it then cut them too, hahahahaha

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

He/She'd better have a good reason why he/she wants me dead! I'll probably go after my killer first and torture him to death...If ever I wasn't able to (which I highly doubt it) at least I could tell myself I tried before I died. and If I were poisoned I'd look for an antidote then do the same thing.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Face what's destined for me face to face... No turning back...

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

i would try to have sexo
    or have the best family reunion i ever have in my life with my friends and all!
    or just rob a bank.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it would be a wild ride, but all I have to say GTA ....Yeah!!!! I would make it a story od love, drugs, betrayal, sex, revenge and death.

To my brain cells, my they be dead by morning
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i would say goodbye to everyone, and find a way to avoid dieing of course :b

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie doublex may be famous one day doublex may be famous one day doublex's Avatar
    Thanks

if i was attacked by an assassin, ill prepare for war, and try to stab the assassin in the neck (and yes, even with a fork) or die trying.
    if i were posion, theres alot of way to cure posion, drugs mostly, the stronger posion which doesnt have cure then you wont even be able to see tomorrow. so again, ill find a cure or try dying

it is every humans goal to live, and dying is the last thing a person can do.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i would say goodbye to everyone, and find a way to avoid dieing of course :b
    are u crazy do that when is going to hapend, why u just do the wildest thing u could ever do.

perdoname michelle!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast