+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had a choice.

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you had a choice.

Human because although I like living in the moment I also like to look back and reflect on what I've done and seen on my adventures animals can't do that.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Newbie melli is off to a good start melli's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be a bird, maybe an eagle or smth.
    they rock.
    ><

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm id be either a lion or a wolve, because therye totally awesome , at the top of the food chain, and people like them regardless if they kill humans or not

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd be either of two things.

1. A Wolf. I'd like to be able to run the night away, the only consideration being instinctual. I would like to howl at the moon with other wolves. To kill with my teeth and talons and taste the blood of those I killed.
    2.a Praying Mantis. I know, who wants to be a freakin bug, right? They've always fascinated me. The scythe-like claws, the weird ass eyes, the kung-fu style named after them......... Though I'd never want to mate with a female. I don't want that bitch biting my head off, heh heh heh.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd want to be a cat or a dog. I'd still be in contact with humans but without having to be socially accepted. I could be myself and do as i pleased. Besides if i was lucky i'd have a good owner who would feed me and give me a safe, warm place to sleep. And in return i would be loyal to my master or mistress for all my life. And if i didn't have a home i would roam free and dwell in a forest and hunt for what i needed and attack anyone who band in my territory. Then i'd have a ton of pups or kittens and then die in a hole or a river

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would still like to be a human, but this time I would like to be a guy..because guys have more freedom than girls, unfortunately I was born as a girl T^T that's why I want to be a guy so badly.

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to be an armadillo... nah human is fine. I really really like myself, and wouldn't want to change who I am. The social interaction that's only capable of humans is also something that I'd rather not do without. For better or worse, at least being able to experience these things is worth valuing.

Newbie darkfreya is off to a good start darkfreya's Avatar
    Thanks

i still want to be a human i still want to see many places and try to wear different clothes and eat other kinds of food

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast