+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had superpowers...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

If you had superpowers...

I've often wondered this. If you had superpowers--like, if you could choose--what would they be and why?

I would LOVE to have super-speed! That and super agility. Nothin' special really. I don't need any overkill type powers. Just let me run fast, so I can confuse the s*** outta people and let me be agile so I can run gracefully and do all kinds of cool flips and jump through trees like a ninja! LOL.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you had superpowers...

I would want to be able to control fire. Maybe so I could put out the big fires that spring up every year. But I wouldn't be a heroine. I would have to be a villan. Hereos are so boring.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

While pyrotechnics would be absolutely brilliant, I would probably choose the ability to freeze time. Do you know how much work I could achieve then? I would actually do all of my homework!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    While pyrotechnics would be absolutely brilliant, I would probably choose the ability to freeze time. Do you know how much work I could achieve then? I would actually do all of my homework!
    lol ^^ That's such a great idea!!!!!!!! You are really viewing thigs from a very subservient (gosh sorry if I used the wrong word- I'm doing my best to improve my vocabulary way) point- most people would choose just something fun or powerfull!

Well I'd like to have the power to... hmmm... ahh... I've always wanted to fly. Even as a child, when walking home in the cold winter, with snow up to my knees, I thought about how good it would be if I could just fly home in an instant. Now this power not only would save me the money to use the terribly expensive London's public transport, but it would have such a wonderful efect as.... I could go to Malay!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!! (though I'd have to fly really fast too)

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like the power to uhm... read and control minds.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that is pretty easy to answer...

The superpower that I wish I had, has to be the power to clone myself.
    no one couldn't say I cannot be in two places at the same time, and with this I could, say be shopping and be helping around the house.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    lol ^^ That's such a great idea!!!!!!!! You are really viewing thigs from a very subservient (gosh sorry if I used the wrong word- I'm doing my best to improve my vocabulary way) point- most people would choose just something fun or powerfull!

Well I'd like to have the power to... hmmm... ahh... I've always wanted to fly. Even as a child, when walking home in the cold winter, with snow up to my knees, I thought about how good it would be if I could just fly home in an instant. Now this power not only would save me the money to use the terribly expensive London's public transport, but it would have such a wonderful efect as.... I could go to Malay!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!! (though I'd have to fly really fast too)
    That would be awesome to fly. I remember myself thinking that I wish I could fly on my long walks home, LOL. Especially in the snow. There's only two seasons here in Minnesota: Winter and July. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    Well that is pretty easy to answer...

The superpower that I wish I had, has to be the power to clone myself.
    no one couldn't say I cannot be in two places at the same time, and with this I could, say be shopping and be helping around the house.
    Cloning yourself would be pretty cool too. ^_^
    Imagine this: You're walking home with a bag full of money, and the cops drive by you. They just so happen to notice that you fit the decription of a wanted burglar and see you with a bag o' money. You could clone yourself and let that guy go to jail instead. LOL. There was a hero from X-factor, I believe, who cloned himself (multiple man). I'd rather be a villian if I had that kind of power.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

if i had superpowers...umm the world would come to an end lol if i had superpowers i would want the ability to fly!! man touch the sky!! umm...also i want the ability to read minds!! man be ahead of everyone
    and lastly i would want to be super fast!! never be late for anything ever!! even if i get up late for school!! man that would be the life!!
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast