+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had superpowers...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you had superpowers...

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    if i had superpowers...umm the world would come to an end lol if i had superpowers i would want the ability to fly!! man touch the sky!! umm...also i want the ability to read minds!! man be ahead of everyone
    and lastly i would want to be super fast!! never be late for anything ever!! even if i get up late for school!! man that would be the life!!
    Yeah, that's mainly why I want super speed. I have a problem with punctuality. So, if I could run at super-sonic speed, I could procrastinate as long as I please. LOL.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhh.. I would ahve fire!! And I would be able to fly! I think that would be the coolest feeling in the world. I like powers that have to do with elements. I think it would be neat to be able to control the powers of the elements!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie Kikyo35254 is off to a good start Kikyo35254's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: If you had superpowers...

I would what to have the power of water because i could put out fires and move land.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

My power would be to over turn destiny. The ability to undo God's decisions and alter the course of time to my heart's desire. That way no matter what happens I can just change it to better suit what I need or want.

I would also like to be able to teleport. Just to have the freedom to go where I want when I want would be great.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    My power would be to over turn destiny. The ability to undo God's decisions and alter the course of time to my heart's desire. That way no matter what happens I can just change it to better suit what I need or want.
    I'm sorry, what?? No offense, but that's kinda creepy. I DO like the idea of teleportation though. Kinda beats the crap outta super speed. LOL!
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Nov 07, 2007 at 10:59 AM.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

To be able to both correspond and understand every form of communication in existance. Every language, including animal speak and mathematics.
    ... Not Ever Again...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Never having to go to sleep or use the bathroom would be nice.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I love this question. I've talked about this for years. I was such a big X-men & Excalibur freak. I had all the comics.

Which super power would I want?

I would love the ability to morph/shape-shift. Maybe even be able to shift on a molecular level. Any shape, size, or form!

I could be anything, or anyone I wanted, or needed! Need to get somewhere, shape-shift into something that can fly. Mugger, shape-shift into something vicious. Lost in the cold, shift into something warm. Lost in the desert, shape-shift into something that will survive. Taken captive, shape-shift into someone who will get you free, or something that can effect an escape.

Think of all the possibilities. All the things you could do. Yeah, that would be what I would want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast