+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had superpowers...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you had superpowers...

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Cloning yourself would be pretty cool too. ^_^
    Imagine this: You're walking home with a bag full of money, and the cops drive by you. They just so happen to notice that you fit the decription of a wanted burglar and see you with a bag o' money. You could clone yourself and let that guy go to jail instead. LOL. There was a hero from X-factor, I believe, who cloned himself (multiple man). I'd rather be a villian if I had that kind of power.
    I would hate to have clones! I would start to wonder if I were really the original or just another clone . . . Think of the psychological repercussions! It's like going to the zoo and staring at an animal too long; you start to wonder, "Am I on the outside looking in, or vice versa?"

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I would hate to have clones! I would start to wonder if I were really the original or just another clone . . . Think of the psychological repercussions! It's like going to the zoo and staring at an animal too long; you start to wonder, "Am I on the outside looking in, or vice versa?"
    THANK YOU!!!!

That's what i said...

>.> I also said "I couldn't look at that wench all day damnit!"

So yeah. Pft. I wouldn't want no stinky wanna-be-me.

I vote for teleportation. Flying would be cool but....I'm cold. All the time. And... it's colder up there! So. Screw that. Teleportation. Though the time idea is mighty tempting aswell.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were to have any powers or abilities, I would have the ability to teleport to any place I want. I would only want to do so if I had full control of my powers. If I were to have to learn a power or ability, I would choose the ability to read peoples minds.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

How about a super memory? never forget anything, maybe that way I'll perform better it exams XD

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Never having to go to sleep or use the bathroom would be nice.
    lol ^^ That's so good. I think those are the coolest superpowers mentioned so far in this thread, they're really useful in real life and very, veeery original Add gweneie's super memory and you're like the perfect person.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

if i have a superpower... i have the power to ... i just be made out of diamond. Beside other diamonds, nothing much hurt and i can turn anything into diamond if i like too

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

If I had a superpower I would be immortal.

Then I could fulfill all of my dreams and live forever.

It would be that or being able to summon creatures and other weird stuff.

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks

If I had super powers...

I would wish for them to be along the lines of the characters in Bleach and a bit of the characteristics of the main characters from the fantasy novel series I am trying to write... I guess you will figure out what that is all about if I ever get done Volume 0 and post it on the web. :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast