+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had superpowers...

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you had superpowers...

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    How about a super memory? never forget anything, maybe that way I'll perform better it exams XD
    well that is a bit of a bummer, say you would like to forget something like hurting your best friend?

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    If I had a superpower I would be immortal.

Then I could fulfill all of my dreams and live forever.

It would be that or being able to summon creatures and other weird stuff.
    as to this, I would say that being immortal is cool but say you love someone so much and they die...
    and you cannot even join them in the after life, so no I would not like to be immortal.

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    well that is a bit of a bummer, say you would like to forget something like hurting your best friend?

as to this, I would say that being immortal is cool but say you love someone so much and they die...
    and you cannot even join them in the after life, so no I would not like to be immortal.
    How come you see the wrong side of things?

Even though you do have a point, best not to get a loved one then.
    Just be a lonley person which also isn't good, so really it's a win lose situation being immortal.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

If i had a superpower...hmm... it would be the power to fly.. i love to go around fly up high in the sky.. and...go to certain places... *clears throat* right now... ^^

ehehe... teleportation? something like the blue guy in x men or better like goku... teleport myself to places nobody been and to certain places i want to be..

a power like human torch is nice too...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go for something similar to Avatars but add in a few extras.
    I would add Telakanises for the mind reading and moving of stuff with my mind.
    I would add shadow stepping, basicaly if their is a shadow I could walk through the shadow and go anywhere that there is another shadow.
    And finally advanced musle memory so I could do anything with ease just by seeing it.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    If I had a superpower I would be immortal.

Then I could fulfill all of my dreams and live forever.
    I would hate to be immortal . . . All the people I know and love would be dead. I can see myself, several thousands of years old, simply wanted death and Heaven.

Newbie shoru is off to a good start shoru's Avatar
    Thanks

I would choose mind control, it doesn't matter what other powers people have I could control them. In addition to all that it would be very difficult to harm a person whom you can't even attack.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I would hate to have clones! I would start to wonder if I were really the original or just another clone . . . Think of the psychological repercussions! It's like going to the zoo and staring at an animal too long; you start to wonder, "Am I on the outside looking in, or vice versa?"
    I can understand your point there. It's like the whole issue with Spiderman when Peter Parker thought he was Ben Riley's clone for a while. LOL. For a good chunk of time, niether of the two really knew which was the real Spiderman. So, I can see your dillema. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Never having to go to sleep or use the bathroom would be nice.
    Y'know, that reminds me of an episode of the X-Files I seen a long, long time ago. This ex-marine was a guinea pig for research on creating "superior soldiers" and they like, took a chunk of his brain out to prevent him from ever sleeping again. "The perfect guard" so to speak. And he ends up being able to make people dream, even though they're still awake. Y'know the old addage, "If you die in your dream you die for real"? It was kinda like that. If someone dreamed of being shot by Vietnamese children, they died and even though there were no bullet wounds, bones would break as if they'd been shot!

Craaaaaaazy!!!!

I don't know if I could go forever without sleep. I'd be beggin' to be put out of my misery, "I just wanna sleep!!" LOL! ^_^ That is a cool concept though. I COULD however, go the rest of my life without having to use the bathroom. That would be nice! Getting up to pee when you're busy, or holding it because the nearest restroom is miles away sucks! LOL.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I would hate to be immortal . . . All the people I know and love would be dead. I can see myself, several thousands of years old, simply wanted death and Heaven.
    I totaly agree with you Bhrett!!! Who would like to be immortal and see their loved ones die and who would like to find out that he just can't fullfill all his dreams and be happy even with all the time in the world. And, even if you do- what is life if you have nothing more to gain, nothing more to live for... And who would like to get old (in mind if not in body) Immortality is quite a terrible thing to me....

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast