+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had superpowers...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you had superpowers...

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I think being invisible would be really cool too. Healing would be interesting too. Because it could extend your life, but only for so long. It wouldn't make you immortal or anything.
    Invisibility would rock! I'd be invisible all day long. Just creatin' all kinds of random mishaps to make people think they have bad luck or some kind of curse. LOL. I'd have to take a vow of silence if I wanna get away unnoticed though.

Quote Originally Posted by INUYASHA View Post
    I Would Have The Power Of Fire I Like The Way Fire Is So Warm And So No One Can Touch Me And With Fire You Could Do So Many Things With It You Can Fly Destroy Or Help People
    I'd Like The Power To Not Capitalize Every Word I Write In One Sentence. LOL.

On a serious note, fire destroys. That's it. Fire doesn't help (unless you want to keep yourself warm, but we have electricity and natural gas for that). Fire only burns. It doesn't heal, it doesn't replenish anything, it clouds the skies with thick black smoke, and it kills living beings. I don't think fire would be cool at all...

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

not really fire has many other porpuses in this world for something to be replenished it most be destroyed. fire can close your wounds and keep it from bleeding.and the sun is one big ball of fire yet plants can't grow without the light from the sun.....

Newbie slimshady333 is off to a good start slimshady333's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to fly and have dark magic powers and be able to teleport and disapear to other places of the world and transform in to any thing i want.

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to control water, as much of a pyromaniac I am, I'd love to control water. Reason being, You could instantly kill people by sucking the water from their bodies basically like instant dehydration only a little more gruesome. Not to mention that almost everything has water content. You'd never have to worry about water not being around.

But with this ability, I'd no doubt be a villian. I could never be a hero.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Invisibility would rock! I'd be invisible all day long. Just creatin' all kinds of random mishaps to make people think they have bad luck or some kind of curse. LOL. I'd have to take a vow of silence if I wanna get away unnoticed though.

I'd Like The Power To Not Capitalize Every Word I Write In One Sentence. LOL.

On a serious note, fire destroys. That's it. Fire doesn't help (unless you want to keep yourself warm, but we have electricity and natural gas for that). Fire only burns. It doesn't heal, it doesn't replenish anything, it clouds the skies with thick black smoke, and it kills living beings. I don't think fire would be cool at all...
    yanno, now that you mentioned that whole silent thing, I don't think invisibility would be possible for me. I am hard to shut up. I'm loud. AND plus, I'm clumbsy. So if I managed to be silent some how. I'd still trip over shit or run into it or walls like I sometimes do!

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    yanno, now that you mentioned that whole silent thing, I don't think invisibility would be possible for me. I am hard to shut up. I'm loud. AND plus, I'm clumbsy. So if I managed to be silent some how. I'd still trip over shit or run into it or walls like I sometimes do!
    That would be kinda funny, LOL. You're walkin' down the street (not knowing there's an invisible stalker behind you) and you hear, trip, thud; "Ow, WTF?"

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Naw it'd be more like me sneaking into someones dark bedroom or something to retrieve top-secret goverment documents and running into a night stand knocking a lamp over while stubbing my toe. Going "****, OW OW OW!" But I still wouldn't go to jail. Cus I'd run my invisible ass out of there real fast. tee-hee.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie RainbowRain is off to a good start RainbowRain's Avatar
    on the earth, in a town on a corner street.
    Thanks

i would enjoy the invisability, coz i am able to keep silent and a person would be able to do something clever with it, for example if someone did something like try kill someone or even something minor like toss a paper in the river or sumthin, then you could freak them out and they wouldn't do it again, you could use the gift of invisability for something usefull like saving the planet orhelping a friend, the only problem would be that you get a lot of people who would want to use the gift for wrong things, like killing, stealing etc. so i agree with the spiderman quote in this case because it is true, with great power comes great responsibility.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast