Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: If you had superpowers...

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you had superpowers...

Mind Reading.

It would be awesome if I can read people's thoughts and things. XD

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

i would chose to be super flight so i can fly around the world and get aways from all my troubles to enjoy a lovely veiw around the world
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Y'know, I've been seeing quite a few people say that they'd rather have the ability to manipulate reality or things within our physical grasp (I.E: Making random stuff pop up out of left-field or changing things into other things--almost like transmutation).

Isn't that kinda dangerous? Think about it. If you were able to have that kind of power, you'd be able to do ANYTHING!! It's almost like having every super power concieved rolled in to a big super powered burrito of sorts. ^_^ You'd be able to change things at a molecular level. One misplaced atom/molecule can result in disaster (Can you say mushroom cloud?). It would be kinda cool though. To be able to change the molecules around you to make them in to whatever you want.

Like fire to send hurling at your enimies, or something equivelant. I couldn't do it though. "With great power comes great responsibility." (~Ben Parker) That's too much damn responsibility for me! LOL.

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have the power of mimicry, or something like rogue's power without the side-effect of harming thus I touch.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I can be quite a prankster so --- telekinetic powers works for sheep!

Also, I would like dark powers and the ability to be invisible. That way, I can mess around with people. (Laughs)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Y'know, I've been seeing quite a few people say that they'd rather have the ability to manipulate reality or things within our physical grasp (I.E: Making random stuff pop up out of left-field or changing things into other things--almost like transmutation).

Isn't that kinda dangerous? Think about it. If you were able to have that kind of power, you'd be able to do ANYTHING!! It's almost like having every super power concieved rolled in to a big super powered burrito of sorts. ^_^ You'd be able to change things at a molecular level. One misplaced atom/molecule can result in disaster (Can you say mushroom cloud?). It would be kinda cool though. To be able to change the molecules around you to make them in to whatever you want.

Like fire to send hurling at your enimies, or something equivelant. I couldn't do it though. "With great power comes great responsibility." (~Ben Parker) That's too much damn responsibility for me! LOL.

To shift reality and manipulate physical properties on a physical scale can be dangerous. But super powers aren't so limited!

Think about it, with that ability you'd think it wouldn't just be on a physical level, but a 'spiritual' or otherwise 'essential' (As in 'of essence') level. Not actually pulling the strings apart, but moving them without even doing so!

To say that limitation, such as an accidental nuclear meltdown is truly binding someone with such a power. If they have that power then within them they have the 'stuff' to not shift it the wrong way. It's possible that a shift could be made within the reality of whatever they take, and beyond it's dimensional reach.

I think I got lost on a spin there.. Heh.

Anyway, I would choose something like that reality manipulation. At each core of everything we are made of pretty much the same stuff. and if the theories of matter-energy are correct, then they can go between each form yet remain with their original reminiscence (Like an atomic memory). I could turn myself into energy, move as fast as the speed of light and go anywhere. And then I could also create anything I needed.

This sounds terribly like my main RP character.. ._.;

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Are you guys talking about me? If thats the case . . . . . .

I actually have plans for the powers I wanted . . . and what you have though of is very similar to what I'm thinking . . .

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

to change my older answer i posted i would most likey like intelligance so i can be super smart and solve most the worlds problems so people will stop doeing as much and have cures to cancers and so on that would help even more people . other then that with super smartness u are also granted a side power from it which is telecanetic powers that you can use to lift and move thing how ever you whant with your mind you can even make your self float and worp where ever you whant. Aslo you can even event stuff that allows you to control time and space so that way you can control the world and all its problems allowing you to be everywhere at once so in the end being super smart would be awsome and has maney uses making it my number one choice if i could be granted anypower i whanted.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast