Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If you have the power

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you have the power

If I had the power I would hold my sword in two hands and sparkle.
    Greatest response ever.

And I guess since I dislike infractions I have to answer the question.

If I had the power to change my world... I'd sit on my ass and answer thread topics. I'd complain about how much improvement my life needs...and I would make minimal effort to change it until I was absolutely pushed to. Like you, Manga Artist, I would quite often point my finger at the job everyone else is doing. In ways ... I would excel beyond what anyone expected... in other ways... I would doubt what I was capable of.

In short, I'd do exactly what I am doing right now.

I do have the power. I create my life. As do you.

We all potentially have "the power". ... Most of us just haven't a clue what to do with it.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Do you?

I seriously doubt that you do.
    No Comment Mod
    I really don't get you upset with me.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    No Comment Mod
    I really don't get you upset with me.
    I don't get what you're saying half the time either, with your grammar and all.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

What 'the power' are you talking about? Political power? Social power? For all I know it's super powers with you. I swear, half the time I think mods keep your dumb threads open just so we all can rip on how ridiculous you are.

I gotta go with Peach Follow's post. We all have our own power. We do with it what we do, and no one can really stop us. What are politicians or leaders or rulers but people who simply used their power in different ways? If I wanted to be a politician, I'd use my 'power' to learn and gain the reputation necessary to be such. Right now I'm using my 'power' to learn and become a productive member of society, which will mold my 'power' into tangible forms (knowledge, money, respect, worth), and with these I will do whatever I desire (which is small, obtainable, and true to who I really am).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Feb 27, 2010)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

There is nothing wrong about cleaning up the mess in this country that some one caused.
    Mod, I meant I really don't want to get you upset at me ok....

Anyway, there are a lot of people who want to get back to work, and if I had the power I be happy to give them jobs and give them thier pride back.
    How about lowering the price of a college eduction or a university enterwishing fee to $700,

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know about that, my moms been jobless since Aug of last year, and I have to admit I'm pretty jealous. She and her dead beat boyfriend live off the government. While I have to go to work everyday. Its so not fair.

I have the power to shop, so I do frequently, and I feel like am helping the economy.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I don't know about that, my moms been jobless since Aug of last year, and I have to admit I'm pretty jealous. She and her dead beat boyfriend live off the government. While I have to go to work everyday. Its so not fair.

I have the power to shop, so I do frequently, and I feel like am helping the economy.
    How about a endless credit card that never runs out of money?^^
    just like movie about the guy who was giving god's powers for awhile while God took a vacation. now how would you like to have those powers.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, your talking about that Jim Carey movie, Bruce Almighty, I don't like Jim Carey he takes his acting over the top. If I had God like powers I would be doing the same things I do now, but just a whole lot better. Because honestly I really just focus on myself and being happy, having power complicates that, because with great power comes responsibly. And thats how the cookie crumbles. :P

Endless credit cards are no good, thats how people go into debit they can't pay off. Credit cards with shopaholics are just like alcohol with alcoholics, at some point you have to cut them off.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast