Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: If you have the power

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you have the power

Ok if you had the power how would improve this country?
    How would make life better? because I would like see things go back the was before the big screaw up happended because right now I'm seeing business rotting away and living empty buildings of what it used to be . Come on you can't blame me wanting thing back to normal, things are falling apart in this country and barely returning back to normal. besides improving yourself with the power don't you think this country needs help to get back to normal.

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgive me for saying this, but this country is pretty much a lost cause. Noone can get along, everyone is competing for more power, and everyone is trying to prove that they're better than everyone else. The best we can do at this point, with people being the way they are now, is try to stall our nations inevitable fate. It's far too late for us to get our act together. Then again, that's just my opinion. I'm not saying all people are like that, just most of the ones in positions of power.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Newbie Jyrz is off to a good start Jyrz's Avatar
    Thanks

After reading and responding to several of your posts Manga Artist, I find that we could probably have been friends. But there is no way I'm giving up my dream of ruling the world, starting with Canada. But you are right, things need to be fixed. Although I wouldn't say "put it back to normal". Because, What is normal? Should the country go back to how it was in the 1950's? 1920's? Or maybe even the 1700's? All those era's had their up's and down's but they lived through it. Trying to make our country go back to "normal" is like performing a system recovery on a computer. If the process is interrupted, the system crashes. And if it's not, sure things will be fine for a while. But the problem will always come back eventually. We need to perform a full wipe and reinstall our operating system. Meaning, you need to completely start over and create a new government. And this time, try to not screw things up. And this is my entire goal that I created when I was laying in bed one night, staring at the ceiling. I've got this whole plan but I would really need to take over Canada first. I need the power!

Newbie Taikaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

If I had the power, I would wish I didn't have the power, just like many anime protagonists that have weird powers from birth. LOL

But if I really did have the power, I would fix all the problems in the world. Too many to list. Human trafficking, war, economy, etc.
    But even with that there would be consequences...
    Whatever...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

The world is what the world is. The best thing that a person can do is learn to thrive an survive in their enviroment.

Sure most of us would like the power to change the world, but.....it isn't happening. No fairy dogmutha is gonna suddenly bless you with the powers of a god. No one's gonna find an item of power that'll unlock cosmic forces to do thy bidding. No one's......well you get my point.

Normal is a joke though, and I'm not particularly optimistic about Amerika's future. Haven't been for a minute.

But..........

If you lust for power, you gotta do it through your own wits and ability.......and through making powerful friends. Also, it takes the will to sell pieces of your soul wholesale. How many devils are you willing to deal with?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in the old days is considered bad manners to talk about politics at the dinner table.but if you had the power you can enforce lie dector test on campaign runners and see who is full of B.S or not. And as for campaign mud slanging let them get in to a real mud fight in a real mud puddles we all can use a good laugh from it

but your right if we had the power we would fix up our problems first and maybe help our nieghbors, we can't control this country because it's political messed up so seriously.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever hear of the old saying,"Absolute power corrupts absolutely?"

Anyways, I thought this thread was about what one would do if they had THE Power, not how ****ed up Amerika is. There's other threads for that.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Ever hear of the old saying,"Absolute power corrupts absolutely?"

Anyways, I thought this thread was about what one would do if they had THE Power, not how ****ed up Amerika is. There's other threads for that.
    Well if you had the power what would you wish for and what would you summon up?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast