+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: (if you lived in the era of swords) What Would You Do

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wae Would You Do....................

Live back with the samurai's. ^^ Why exactly???

Samurai's lives with great honor in war and anything. They prove their skills worthy. They fight face to face and approach quickly proving they don't fear.

To me anyone with a gun is worthless. One trigger than boom your died. Thats not a great battle really. And it just kinda proves you fear that person by shooting far range instead of close range???? It's great if your a pro with it but I still have my thoughts on it. I mean the gun just wastes your life so easily.

「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What Would You Do....................

It would suck to leave the cures and all the games and stuff but i would it would be cool and to then like become a legend .

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I would rather live in the time of swords and samurai, because I like that era it interest me, however, I believe we are born when we need to be born. Yes, the world is becoming more cruel, but it is also becoming more open as well. We've also made many leaps and bounds in healing sickness and diseases, and we've grown up with all the technology and things. I think if we went back as we were, we'd have a had time adapting.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would keep my life the same as it would be a major change for me if we were to go back to the samuria ages, no electricty, t.v or anything like that! Yes i wouldn't mind as people have respect for each other more than they do these days but to live with out what we call "basics" it would send me mad

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: (if you lived in the era of swords) What Would You Do

Well, if I went back to the time of the samurai, I would have to be a servant to a lord. I am too independent minded to take orders from someone. A female options would be very much limited, if there were any. If shudo really did happen, then that would not fly. People today live longer than in the past. I am spoiled by the fact that when I want to get something to eat, I go to the grocery store verses hunting/fishing.
    I know how to cook but hunting down all the ingredients like spices, potatoes, rice, vegetables, fruit, etc to make a decent meal would be difficult. Instead of getting a variety of foods shipped in, the meals would be at the mercy of the season/weather and the catch of the day, if any. I have not heard of canning foods during the time of a samurai.

There are people who have honor nowadays just like in yesteryear alongside people who lack honor.

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    French general & politician (1769 - 1821)
    Quote Details: Napoleon Bonaparte: History is the version... - The Quotations Page

As to the world becoming more cruel, it always has been, we are just more aware of it now.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love to live in the time of the Samurai's. I'd probably be some kind of mercanery or something. I'd love to kill people for money or something like that for a living. It'd be pretty freaking awesome if you ask me. ^_^;
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Big Boss is off to a good start Big Boss's Avatar
    Thanks

I would rather go back and live a life full of adventure. I mean seriously, I really don't want my life to get boring when I grow up. That is why I would like to live back in the age of Knights, Samurais, Warriors, etc., etc., Besides my life is only fun at times, I never, ever, ever, ever, want to have a life as if it was school. Following a routine and waiting till I can do what I want, and plus back then there were no such things as AIDs.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    I will live with the samurai, those people have respect and honour. some people to day dont have any at all
    Well said and I agree...
    many people now days have no honor and it is sad to see it like that.
    as for me I would like to go back, not for the wars and to prove that you were the best with a sword. but to live a simple life and only take up the sword when needed.. case and point... to protect your family from someone who wishes to do them harm.
    but the medical area would really suck, and before going back yu make sure you either have enough medical supplies or you get your shots before hand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast