+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: if you were dead...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

if you were dead...

if you were dead... what would make you want to come back to life?

me? food! haha... just joking...

hmm... maybe the feeling of the pouring rainupon your cheeks... the smell of fresh grass early inthe morning... and the fresh coffee and pancaked i get in bed from her when i get sick... (both mother and girlfriend. haha! sweet... of course that depends on where i'm sleeping, at home or at their house or at the condominium... )
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crimson For This Useful Post:

bloody rain (Jul 13, 2008)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you were dead...

If I was dead and I have the possibility to come back I would do it for my man. he will be one of my main reasons. the second would be that I think I am not done on this earth... there is still some things I have to do and I would not be happy if I leave without accomplishing that ^_^.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

if i'm dead i'm dead..there had to have been a pretty good reason, so i'll just let it be >.>

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, when its your time to die... there's a reason that you're no longer alive in this world... prehaps you've experienced everything that you needed to.

Plus, just think of everything that you'll be able to know after you die. All the places you can go instantly. You'll know everything and everything all at once. You won't have to ask questions ever again. You won't rely on anyone except whatever really created us.

That's what I think anyway; ha-ha!
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing that could possible bring me to life is these two girls named Selphie and Elloie to come to life and kiss my rotting courpse OR for sumone to promise me an Xbox 360 with internet connection with a copy of Halo 3 when if I come back LMAO!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

rotflmao....trust me the xbox360 with internet connection and a copy of halo 3 is not worth it...trust me I know ^.^

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

i i were to come back to life it would be the reason of breathing the breath of life once again, just for that. So many people blindly take thier life without realising or even appreciating how important and beautiful the breath of life is.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I couldn't stand death so i would be the first one to jump up out of my coffin well firstly i have a problem because when i die i want to be burnt so...But if i did come back to life the reason i would come back to life would simply be...

1. Because i like it better here than anywhere else.
    2. I don't think i can make that descion to whether i would want to be resserected because what if it's better when your dead?
    3. To find love and listen to music and to come back to Animeonline and see how developed or if it is dead (god forbid) by the time i've come back.
    4. To watch new t.v and to experince life freshly and new.
    5. More a good thing about being resserected not a reason...When your rissen from the dead you will have no sins and no fear or pain just a fresh life where you can control it more becuase you will be mature when your over the dead age limit
    6. Too see my family or any new member of my family, maybe my children and my mother if i die early (also god forbid)

Apart from *All* those reasons i have no reason i would like to be recarrnated so just leave me alone if theirs nothing on that list

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast