+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: if you were dead...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you were dead...

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    well if i died,there would be no reason for me to live again,coz i have always been alone,no frends no family,so i'll let myself live in heaven or hell maybe
    if i were in your place i wish that i can return to the world and start new life with friends and never live my life lonely again .... lets say that you will live in haven tell me do you want to live your life again in lonely .... lonely not a good thing .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Truethfully if i had a choice to come back from the dead after i died i wouldn't... as much as i would like to see my friends and family again (the people i love) ..i would not...it would be too hard on them after all they would have already had to deal with my parting from their world once beforehand... if i were to come again and leave once more it would more then likely make them feel heavy remorse and i would truely want all of them to move on ....cuz if i infact came from the dead and went back they would forever be waiteing for my return

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    if i were in your place i wish that i can return to the world and start new life with friends and never live my life lonely again .... lets say that you will live in haven tell me do you want to live your life again in lonely .... lonely not a good thing .... =^_^=
    Actually it's just the exact opposite .. Heaven is the place that humans live together in and be friends the most ,not to mention that all our negative emotions would be removed (i.e : hatred ,jealousy ... etc) ,also if we assumed that we were able to return to our lives all that's waiting for us is regret not because we done something wrong but because of the sadness of seeing all that ending once again.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Actually it's just the exact opposite .. Heaven is the place that humans live together in and be friends the most ,not to mention that all our negative emotions would be removed (i.e : hatred ,jealousy ... etc) ,also if we assumed that we were able to return to our lives all that's waiting for us is regret not because we done something wrong but because of the sadness of seeing all that ending once again.
    supposition that is all about just supposition ... if you asked anyone about Haven every one have his/her own opinion about Haven, all the human they don't know what is there is Haven ... we all supposition what is there in haven ... and lets say that someone has been dead and his/her soul went to the Haven do you thank if he/she went to Haven and he/she will wish that he/she want to come back to life ... Haven something we can't Imagen or think about that place .... and if we assumed that someone want to back to live not because that someone want to see sad thing again he want to live again to live happy life and when that parson die he will live his life in Haven again not on bad experience ..... but in continue of happy life ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    supposition that is all about just supposition ... if you asked anyone about Haven every one have his/her own opinion about Haven, all the human they don't know what is there is Haven ... we all supposition what is there in haven ... and lets say that someone has been dead and his/her soul went to the Haven do you thank if he/she went to Haven and he/she will wish that he/she want to come back to life ... Haven something we can't Imagen or think about that place .... and if we assumed that someone want to back to live not because that someone want to see sad thing again he want to live again to live happy life and when that parson die he will live his life in Haven again not on bad experience ..... but in continue of happy life ... =^_^=

I can't believe you said that of all people ... there are a lot of things about heaven explain in Holy Quran ,and it's within our imagination ,i mean the colors will always be be the same within ,you know what i mean? ... and do i/he/she/they would wish to comeback to life once they're in heaven? Hell NO! no one that we'll go to Heaven would wish to comeback to life ,you know that God given 1 out of 100 parts of mercy itself to be descended on earth the other 99 part are for judgment day and Heaven ... I can't even imagine a comparison even in assumption between the two Heaven and Earth ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

If i were dead, i would be traveling in Nirvana, and in search of buddha.

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

I can't believe you said that of all people ... there are a lot of things about heaven explain in Holy Quran ,and it's within our imagination ,i mean the colors will always be be the same within ,you know what i mean? ... and do i/he/she/they would wish to comeback to life once they're in heaven? Hell NO! no one that we'll go to Heaven would wish to comeback to life ,you know that God given 1 out of 100 parts of mercy itself to be descended on earth the other 99 part are for judgment day and Heaven ... I can't even imagine a comparison even in assumption between the two Heaven and Earth ...
    i said that no one want to return to life if he/she/i/they if we were in haven ... i can't ever and never comparison between Heaven and Earth NEVER .... =^_^=

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

If I'm some Lazarus to be raised from the dead it would be for the promise that I would win the lottery and go shopping for the rest of my life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast