+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: if you were dead...

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: if you were dead...

it depends. If im 90 years old i dont want to come backto life. I dont want to be a 90 year old man who walks around and forgets where they are. I suppose if i was younger it would be alright. No one wants to die in the first place. so i guess so.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    it depends. If im 90 years old i dont want to come backto life. I dont want to be a 90 year old man who walks around and forgets where they are. I suppose if i was younger it would be alright. No one wants to die in the first place. so i guess so.
    I agree with this i would probably really consider coming back to life if i was old and UNHEALTHY if i was just old and healthy i would probably still come back to life

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were dead, I wouldn't want anything X_X

I'd be dead.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the first thing I just want to say is that i would try my best to do anything in my power to stay alive as long is possible..i want to be one of those people that lives for over a hundred years...^^...but if I was dead..the only thing that would make me want to be alive is to get revenge on the people who hurt me..that is if I get killed or get into an accident or something like that....but other than that if the "higher" power willed that i should be dead...I do not think I would want to mess with that judgment.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, yes, I would go to great leangths to stay alive first hahaha....

But, anyways, if I did die, the thing that would make me want to be alive again was...my friends. Why? Because I would miss all the laughs we had, I'd miss the people who made me feel happy when I was sad, but mostly, I would miss the company. Now, I'm not afraid of being alone, but I would miss the randomness of them all...

And also, the runner up would deffinatly be candy and soda!!! I love the sweet taste, and the nice feeling I get afterwords...*sigh*

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was dead, the only thing that I would come back to life is a promise I made to a girl, and I would see it through no matter what, and after that I am allow myself to rest in peace, but if i had nothing to live for i may be happy to haved died
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was dead and had the chance to come back to life it would be for God... I guess, I want to praise Him and know Him more. And I would come back for ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream. *grins*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    If I were dead, I wouldn't want anything X_X

I'd be dead.
    In this case, for me, I would want to stay alive to make sure she's dead.

justttttt kiddinggggggg

I guess it would be to get at least half an hour to tell my family how I would like to be buried

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast