+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: if you were dead...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you were dead...

I'd kinda want to stay dead.
    You know, Salvation with the Lord and whatnot.
    If I really had to choose something it would be for my loved ones.
    Simple enough.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were dead the only thing that would bring me back would be my friends. I would miss them so much if I died!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Newbie soulidiumgirl is off to a good start soulidiumgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was dead....I would want to come back for a few reasons...

I believe the main one would be just to tell my friends not to worry about me and that I love them. I would want to tell them to live their lives to the fullest and not to worry about me and that I am happy in another place. I would come back to tell my husband and kids (if I have them) that they will always be on my mind and that I'm looking out for them. I would do the same for the rest of my family...

Now if I were to come back as more then a ghost and actually live again...I think I would do the same thing all over again...the things you learn are always worth it. I'd still be as wreckless....I'd live for my love for music and I'd still live my life like I am now.

I'd come back for the simple purpose of living.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

If I died there will be nothing that I would want to come back for. Because when you die you most likely feel peace and nothing else so thats good by me.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Come back to life from death, WELL, to me life is a prison, death is the redemption.

But anyway, to answer the question, I'd want to come back as a zombie, like a cliche castlevania zombie or skeleton...Then again, that's not very alive now is it...well I dunno, it moves, thinks, walks, MAYBE talks (I would)....OR oh oh! Maybe I'd come back as a lich! That'd be fun. However, why come back to life when life isn't overly worth a whole whole lot (To me at least).

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yinyangAio1 View Post
    If I were dead the only thing that would bring me back would be my friends. I would miss them so much if I died!
    yes true but if you died at an old age your friends would be gone as well as they don't get the chance ot come back to life. Sorry to depress the matter but it's true, i would still want to come back to see how crap the world is to mkae me feel better that i lived in a time of peace and happiness and plainly just to laugh at everything and everyone as in aobut 20 years this world is gonna be just chavs all over, it's like a disease.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    If I were dead, I wouldn't want anything X_X

I'd be dead.
    oh, dont be such a stiff Tsurara!

but really i dont think i'd want to come back. theres probably only a few people who would take my death seriously, so why have them suffer the tragedy of having me die a second time if i came back?
    Why hello there!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing that would make me want to come back to life? Thats easy. The love of my life. He's my only reason for living so if I wanted a good reason to come back, he'd be it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast