+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: if you were dead...

Newbie MCRemogothgurl907 is off to a good start MCRemogothgurl907's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you were dead...

i would do it for my family and friends... well, it depends on how much they want me back and the number of people that wants me back. otherwise, whats the point of going back if there is no one that loves u? that would be a waste of time.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

my love unless i was really old when i died then it wouldn't matter it was my time. but if it was unexpected like a car crash then he would be the only thing worth comeing back to.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

if i were dead? i'd be dead! haha... no ense in coming back... cause can't!

haha! such a different disposition from the vry first post huh?

anyway... i belive that when you die... its your time... nothing more to it... but i'd love to have a day back from death... or a day's warning before i die just so i can properly say goodbye and all... you knw... so that i don't leave everything just as they were and leave people hanging in their expectations...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    if i were dead? i'd be dead! haha... no ense in coming back... cause can't!

haha! such a different disposition from the vry first post huh?

anyway... i belive that when you die... its your time... nothing more to it... but i'd love to have a day back from death... or a day's warning before i die just so i can properly say goodbye and all... you knw... so that i don't leave everything just as they were and leave people hanging in their expectations...
    I understand what you mean by a days warning but i would hate it, i would have this sickeing feeling inside of me like i'm going ot die why, when how...i would most likely kill myself out of the horror of dieing, if oyu understand what i mean, so that idea is a no no... eheh for me anyway.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

If i were dead ...
    i wouldn't want to come back to life ...
    i just want the afterlife in heaven ...
    that's what i think ,want and believe in ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I would come back for the winds that touches me when I'm sitting on the beach, dreaming my day away. The smell of my house, and the touch of my family, the love that I receive. I'd come back to laugh with my best friend and for my lovely bf, who comforts me and keeps me save. I'd come back to see the beautiful skies and sights that I've seen in my life. For the silence and embrace of ease.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

if i were dead i wouldn't wanna come back to life cuz i'll just be a walkin stone and dat sucks i don't wanna end up like a vampire and plus i heard there is an after life
    Last edited by girlicious; Apr 16, 2008 at 02:51 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    I would come back for the winds that touches me when I'm sitting on the beach, dreaming my day away. The smell of my house, and the touch of my family, the love that I receive. I'd come back to laugh with my best friend and for my lovely bf, who comforts me and keeps me save. I'd come back to see the beautiful skies and sights that I've seen in my life. For the silence and embrace of ease.

But wouldn't be sad to see all these greatest moments of your life fading away into your memories as you can't re-live them again as true as you did the first time?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast