+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: if you were dead...

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if you were dead...

I think the chance to see areas of natural beauty would make me want to come back.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmmm,

If I was dead and wanted to come back to life ... I'd just crawl back into my grave and sleep some more. ._.

^^'

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    I think the chance to see areas of natural beauty would make me want to come back.
    yeah but sorry to be a misery guts, but hehe by the time you have resurectted the beauties of the earth will be no more, it will just be war and water, thats my beliefs gloabal warming and crap preseidtents, blame them, and overall the entire world is just on the verge of "$hit hole" in my expression it's all most destroyed most of it's natural beatuies now never mind in 90 so years.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

my family and the sights i have not seen before there are so many wonderful things to see call me the foolish optimist but i think this world has a lot of beauty that one has not seen just yet.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    if you were dead... what would make you want to come back to life?

me? food! haha... just joking...

hmm... maybe the feeling of the pouring rainupon your cheeks... the smell of fresh grass early inthe morning... and the fresh coffee and pancaked i get in bed from her when i get sick... (both mother and girlfriend. haha! sweet... of course that depends on where i'm sleeping, at home or at their house or at the condominium... )
    If I were to come back to life for any reason at all (before having been devoured by worms and such) It would be because of the gental kiss on the lips by none other than my f(CENSOR)g awesome girlfriend.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I'd want to come back to life, even if I could. Even if I met an untimely end, that won't change the fact that what's done is done.

Although... I suppose what would make me want to come back to life is to get people at my funeral to say, "Look... he's moving! Someone get a doctor!"
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well if i died,there would be no reason for me to live again,coz i have always been alone,no frends no family,so i'll let myself live in heaven or hell maybe
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

lets see if i was dead i would take and come back to this world as a rencarnation so that i could enjoy this worlds end.but yet at the same time i would mis my famley

Thankx Highteckdudu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast