+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

Yes extremely long title. I couldn't think of how to shorten it. But if you had to think of ten things to look for in a perspective partner what would it be? I came up with my own top ten. Add, subtract, twist and curl em if you like.

My next boyfriend:

1. Will love his mom, sisters, aunts, etc., and treat them with respect and honor.
    2. Will know how to cook a decent meal, not just heat something in the microwave.
    3. Will not smoke.
    4. Will not be abusive to me in any way.
    5. Will be HIV-negative and do his best to stay that way.
    6. Will love his kids and not be afraid to discipline them when they do something wrong.
    7. Will have good table manners and good personal hygiene.
    8. Will not use profanity or racial slurs.
    9. Will keep his house and car clean and in good condition.
    10. Will have my best interests at heart because I'll do the same for him.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NevesElocin For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (May 01, 2009)

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

i would only want one thing from the person i love and that is her love. i want to know she is mine and that nothing will ever tear us apart. i would want her to be there for me when i need her. if she coud do that then that all i need cuz thats all i want is to be with some one who feels the same as i do. i already know how to cook and clean. so life would be easeir for the both of us.
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

You know, when I first read this thread I almost laughed. Listing off things you want in your next partner is nice, but never really comes to pass. The thing about love is that it shouldn't matter what they do and don't have, it should matter if they truly love you or not. All of those things that you can name are just superficial and meaningless if the other person dosen't really care for you. You always need to look at what's inside a persons heart and not the wraper that it came in. Because as we all know, that there isn't a perfect person, there is however a perfect person for each one of us ... faults and all.

As for answering your question, all I need in my partner is someone whom has the other piece of my heart, and luckly I have already found and have him.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fireandice For This Useful Post:

NevesElocin (May 01, 2009)

Newbie Negi Kusuragi78 is off to a good start Negi Kusuragi78's Avatar
    Thanks

well i would want them to be kind and honest. It has to go both ways for both of us. i want her to be able to cook and i want her to love me for me and not my money.
    never forget your past, for you may never know the future that lies ahead.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow... I have actually been thinking about that a lot lately. About what I would like in a partner.

Because I am a mom, I think I would feel most comfortable, with someone who is a father. And a GOOD father.

Someone who will treat both my children well, kindly, and equally.

Someone who is creative.

A man with many flaws, but none that we weren't both willing to overcome, look past, or embrace.

A passionate man.

Someone who will help me overcome my faults. Who'll look past or embrace my flaws.

A man who likes to eat what I cook.

A man aware of his strength, and mine. And he would never underestimate "US".

Someone who doesn't give up easily.

Someone who can get through a storm, by dancing in the rain.

A resourceful man, someone who can make something out of nothing.

Not just a man who knows who he wants to be. But a man who knows who he IS.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i'm not really sure.
    A list is nice, but can anyone actually live up to someone else's exact standards?
    So the most I could ask for is just for them to love me back as much as I love them.
    Plus be generally a nice person.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Fai...spoiling the whole thread like that. Just kidding. I think its good to at least have something in mind. Even if it isn't a must have. After all we humans are always changing.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Yes extremely long title. I couldn't think of how to shorten it. But if you had to think of ten things to look for in a perspective partner what would it be? I came up with my own top ten. Add, subtract, twist and curl em if you like.

My next boyfriend:

1. Will love his mom, sisters, aunts, etc., and treat them with respect and honor.
    2. Will know how to cook a decent meal, not just heat something in the microwave.
    3. Will not smoke.
    4. Will not be abusive to me in any way.
    5. Will be HIV-negative and do his best to stay that way.
    6. Will love his kids and not be afraid to discipline them when they do something wrong.
    7. Will have good table manners and good personal hygiene.
    8. Will not use profanity or racial slurs.
    9. Will keep his house and car clean and in good condition.
    10. Will have my best interests at heart because I'll do the same for him.
    Oh well, you're just looking for a good & industrious guy & I hope you can find him soon!
    .. well for me my partner should be considerate, should have good manners & love me as much as I love her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast