+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

I agree with Abu on this one, about that hole "perfect lover" thing.

Like they sing in one of my favorite songs:
    Mr. Perfect don't exist my little friend
    And I tell you it again, and I do it again

Volbeat - Still Counting

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    I agree with Abu on this one, about that hole "perfect lover" thing.

Like they sing in one of my favorite songs:
    Mr. Perfect don't exist my little friend
    And I tell you it again, and I do it again

Volbeat - Still Counting
    You dream killer, you! lol

I am sure it happens once in a blue moon, most people are likely never to find it, but they can still believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    there's nothing wrong with standards, but there is something off with lists.
    I think lists just help people figure out what they want, not really something to live by. Not like am going to say I would never date this totally great guy just because he smokes. I would atleast try to change him first.

Newbie Anime Crazy08 is off to a good start Anime Crazy08's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

i would look for:
    1) beauty
    2)smarts
    3)wit
    4)money (just kiddin)
    5)personality
    6)no stds
    7)clean mind
    8)still in school (im in highschool!)
    9)will take a bullet for me as i would take a bullet for them

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I would atleast try to change him first.
    hey, when you love someone it doesn't matter what they've done, are still doing, or where they come from. you accept every piece of dirt that has ever touched them.

why?
    becuz they would do the same thing for you.

it's not about changing them to fit your standards, or even changing them at all.

it's love goddamn it!
    why would you want to f*ck up the person who means the most to you?

sure, they may have bad habits. but if they see that their lover loves them for who they are, they'll want to become worthy of that love.

i didn't want to change before i met Darling, but... but he gave me a reason to. you should give your lover a reason to change, not becuz you fu*kin said so!
    what makes you so "perfect" that they should change for you?
    who knows, maybe you're the terrible one! that was the case with Darling and i...

he may have had his issues, but I was/am the one who really sucked/sucks and really needs to get their act together.

i'm not swearing at anyone in particular, that's just how i get when i'm trying to express something that really can't be put into words.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    why would you want to f*ck up the person who means the most to you?
    Ummm..... for a good source of wholesome entertainment? lol Am totally joking.

I know what your talking about, when I was your age I thought the same thing. Your post was really touching and beautiful. Things always change though, sometimes for the worst.

I wish for many years of happiness for the both of you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (May 10, 2009)

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i wouldnt be looking in the first place i have the one i want most and the one i want to spend my life with and i understand her completely.

Sure she does things that i dont approve of very much but that makes things better for eachother. If i have to change for the one i love then i am willing to do that. there are things she does that upset me that makes me unhappy and feel unwanted at times like for instance not being able to talk to the one you love most and care for and worry all about all day long and never hear a word from that would hurt alot but not as much if they are not doing it because they dont love you because it is for a cause for somthing else that needs to be done and i am for that completely. the one i love is like this and i understand it completely.

I would like to be able to talk to her all day everyday but even that isnt possible the only thing i can do as i have been asked to do is be patient and wait for awhile till things simmer down and we can speak again. Im not looking for anyone the one i want has been found and she is mine and i will love her till the end of time. I just want her to know that this is hard for me to bear but i do it anyway for her and for the sake of our relationship because i love her and care for her dearly more than anything and hope she is feeling the same way. I love you darling i am hoping for the best and hope to be able to do the things we did before soon. i also hope that by your post that the next boyfriend is better than me and can take better care of you if that is the case i must not have been enough to give you what you wanted and im sorry. take care.
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

well i tried looking for along time but i think what i want most out of a woman i have found in one i love dearly she is sweet and smart and is like a goddess on this earth there is nothing i wouldnt do for her i have meet no one like her in my life ansd i hope i can stay with her for all time
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    You dream killer, you! lol

I am sure it happens once in a blue moon, most people are likely never to find it, but they can still believe.
    Yeah maybe, but if you only will be truly satisfied with what you dream about, no one will ever be good enough, atleast not for very long. So you might as well stop aiming to high, you'll probably just end up felling bad about yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast