+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

Well this is pretty interesting but this would be my dream girl and no I'm not too picky

1. She would have to know how to have a good time and enjoy mostly anything.
    2. She must know that the simple things that she does make me happy.
    3. Nice, kind and gentle.
    4. Artistic and is in touch with her soul.
    5. A child at heart.

I don't mind most things but she would have to have these characteristics to make me happy.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    Yeah maybe, but if you only will be truly satisfied with what you dream about, no one will ever be good enough, atleast not for very long. So you might as well stop aiming to high, you'll probably just end up felling bad about yourself

I am relentless in finding what I want, if I could just figure out what I want. So no worries there. I am extremely picky so yeah, there is small chance I should stop aiming so high.

I won't ever feel bad about myself, thats why god created other people. So I can blame them for my short comings. I guess, I just wanted to let you know I blame you for everything. lol Just because I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post

1. She would have to know how to have a good time and enjoy mostly anything.
    2. She must know that the simple things that she does make me happy.
    3. Nice, kind and gentle.
    4. Artistic and is in touch with her soul.
    5. A child at heart.
    Wow thats totally me, except for number 3!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I am relentless in finding what I want, if I could just figure out what I want. So no worries there. I am extremely picky so yeah, there is small chance I should stop aiming so high.

I won't ever feel bad about myself, thats why god created other people. So I can blame them for my short comings. I guess, I just wanted to let you know I blame you for everything. lol Just because I can.

Wow thats totally me, except for number 3!
    I used to be picky and looked for a goddess I just realized its probably not going to happen so I took off the small things that really didn't matter to me.

And how can't you be kind, gentle and nice? I thought girls were that usually oh well I won't judge do your thing

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

1: Must be smart and have commen sense. (I know thats a lot asking for both, expecily knowing how people are now these days.)
    2: Must be worldly and not closed minded.
    3: Must be loyal and honest.
    4: Is willing to speak their mind even if they disagree with me.
    5: Is capable of taking care of her self. (Thats a big turn on for me.)
    6: Must be loving, kind hearted, and gentle.
    7: Must be atractive in the sense that she takes care of her self physicly and is proud of who she is. AKA Confidence. (Plastic girls and drug users go away, I am not interested.)
    8: Must be flirty, playful, and passionet with me in every sense of the word as I am very flirty, playful, and passionet as well with my partner.
    9: Have an artistic flare to them and imaganitive.
    10: Is capable of being proper, profesional, polite, respectful, and have a cool head while still enjoys having fun.

To me it does not mater what her skin color is, her ethnisity, hair color, or faith, but I do see my self being more atracted to girls of a some what darker skin color, not necisarily hispanic, black, arabic ect... but I would be happy either way. I like brunets, and as for faith, what ever is fine as long as she is not a zelot.
    Last edited by Scourge; May 12, 2009 at 10:58 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Well then you won't be a healthy person to be around, if you blame everyone else for your actions instead of growing up and stand up for you own choices/actions and not blameing anyone else

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I could be wrong but did you guys ever think that Zev is just messing with you? She messed with me before (and still is about half the time)
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

If that's so, she'll find out soon enough there's people she shouldn't mess with

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

M-o-n-e-y

... :smirks:

Okay, That's not true. I never thought about it, I can't really control who I like. Well at least I don't believe so, but there has been some casing that have left me saying "...what was I thinking, he's not even cute"

It tends to come to humor. I love to laugh, so if he can make me smile. [Not in the way were I feel pity] but funny, then I guess thats a PLUS

I only have one real goal for any guy. If you can say my name right then your in the Door. XD && thats just the door.

[I should say window] --

-K.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast