+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I could be wrong but did you guys ever think that Zev is just messing with you? She messed with me before (and still is about half the time)
    You know me way to well, so stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    If that's so, she'll find out soon enough there's people she shouldn't mess with
    Yeah those people who you don't want to mess with are in the mafia, lucky for me am totally Italian. Besides your not very scary.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post

Yeah those people who you don't want to mess with are in the mafia, lucky for me am totally Italian. Besides your not very scary.
    I dont care what you think, because i dont know you. And never said i wan scary
    Last edited by Alucard_ML; May 13, 2009 at 07:10 AM.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you were looking for a new partner what would you look for in that person?

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    I dont care what you think, because i dont know you. And never said i wan scary : lurk:
    That was a compliment. Do you want to be known as a scary monster? What were you trying to say when you said that "there are some people you shouldn't mess with"?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Not my fault you are easy to read and predictable. People are funny when they realize they can't catch some one off guard and then try to do other things to be randum... But even then, they still fallow a pattern of sorts.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

That was a compliment. Do you want to be known as a scary monster? What were you trying to say when you said that "there are some people you shouldn't mess with"?

Well i know i won't be known as that, so don't start threatening me little missy... And i never said that i was one of those that people shouldn't mess with, it might not just be best idear that's all

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

someone who won't give up on our relationship

someone who thinks that the time we spend together is important

someone who loves my son as much as i do.

someone who has my best interest at heart since i will also do the same

someone who puts a 100 percent in the relationship

lastly someone who loves me and understands me no matter what.

i cant think of others....
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

my big thing would be
    *would care about me but not to start fights
    *give me support
    *and my big thing some one who is in it for me and truly is there
    * oh and if i can hold a meaningful conversation with them then hey what do you know
    Im IN LOVE LOL

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were looking for a partner I'd look for great chemistry, someone who lights up a room and ignites my heart just for being present. Someone with soulful eyes and is not afraid of passion, pain and pleasure i'll treasure til I die.

Someone who rocks my world, is sensual and make my heart beat faster 'til I'm crazy in love.

Someone who dominates my mind every hour, minute, second and knows the intensity of our love will just burn like fanning the embers of coal except it will never die. Weaken maybe but can be easily lit with just the right touch.

Someone open to other races, cultures and strange food, desire and a healthy appetite for sex, romance, erotica and laughing at the absurdities of people. When we kiss, everything fades in the background and we lose our breath with not a care in the world of the pain and sorrow of having to say good bye 'coz tomorrow happy trails will lead us to meet again. Adieu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5