+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If You were ruler....

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

If You were ruler....

I just want to know one thing...

If you were ruler for one day what would you do. I am talking about your most desired wishes for the world. I would:

*Stop World hunger
    *Get planet saving issues/law to help planet
    *Stop Violence
    *Basically get the world to be a better place.

I know these things may not happen but it's just a thread.
    Yeah, Bye.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If You were ruler....

Ah, very interesting topic...if I were ruler I would-

1. (like you said) Deffinatly stop world hunger. It makes me very sad whenever I hear on the news that people went hungry or are dieing of starvation.

2. Put more animal shelters up. Oh my gosh! It makes me cry whenever I hear on tv of animals being put to sleep just because they ran out of room in animal shelters!

and finally...

3. I would deffinatly try to stop war. I hate to hear how many people died in wars, little kids and woman dieing, I just want to put a stop to all of that.
    Last edited by Akura13; Mar 17, 2008 at 01:05 AM.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie Kjølen may be famous one day Kjølen may be famous one day
    Thanks

1) Destroy the nazi power grip of certain online message boards, and return logical moderating to the stage
    2) Overthrow the New World Order.
    3) Make abortion illegal.

* The Abh Nation * Ask me about CREST OF THE STARS: A fantasy science fiction anime. *

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I would write a law that keeps me in powerful for all eternity, and then rule the world with an iron fist. People love dictators.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I would get the rich people to donate at least 49% of their money to the needed people or to buy supplies to build houses and building of law in te poor countries to keep thme in check and at least food and clothing
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

If i owned the world for a day i would probably do the following.

Help the enviroument, recycle and not waste papaer so that more trees don't ahve to be cut down to desire your needs. As our enviromental issues are really rather disgusting you must admit. Also i would change the amount of electricty we use, just one day of power ruleing and one day of saving electricty could change the planet dramastically which just shows you how much in desprate need this planet really is in! As you stated i would stop world hunger and build on third world countries making them more suitable and lfun and livable envoruments making sure they get their fare share. I would stop all current wars and save the govermount billions of pounds. I would create a law that anyone that spits and is caught by a public member or an offcial will be fined £40.00 this also includes the littering issue which you will be fined £60.00 no excuses. Another issue would be the amount of fowl language used. If you are caught swearing you will be fined £20.00. Also if oyu are caught underage smoking or drinking you will be fined £30.00. These laws i will make them legally stay for 2 years so that when i lose power no one can change or move the laws because they will be breaking the law by moving the law. If you know what i mean. Basically you can't change the law when i run out of power at 12.00 tonight. Also i would make sure that i get my pay check of £2.000.000 so that when i come out of power slap bang, some cash gingling in my pocket for the rest of my life.

Another problem their is with this thread is not only that it would be very hard for this to come true but also the fact that after that day is out all your laws can be changed back, wars could start again and thrid world countries will starve again. So unless these laws are unchangable, their is seriously no point of this, it only helps for one day.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kjølen View Post
    1) Destroy the nazi power grip of certain online message boards, and return logical moderating to the stage
    2) Overthrow the New World Order.
    3) Make abortion illegal.
    If you are ruler than you actually are the new world order. So you're going to overthrow yourself?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes it would not really do anything you should have said like a month then we could have really said something well i would buy as much as i could and then i would get a awsome house dog and then i would read all the secrets of the us and the other countrys secrets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast