+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: If You were ruler....

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If You were ruler....

if i were a ruler i will do:

1.. peace in all the world .... if i can i will stop all the wars on this earth

2.. feed the poorer and help the needed

3.. adopted all the kids who don't have any home or parents .....the castle so large or wide enough for all the children

4.. free education for those who can't pay for school ..... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Force all violence to cease and that all nations form peace treaties that could prevent any form of violence for the rest of humanity. Then I'd create a document that creates all man and woman equal. Equal rights, equal everything and people can live happily ever after.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I would measure things! Measure things to no end! No middle-schooler shall find themselves wondering of a measurement, since I, RULER, WILL MEASURE ALL THINGS!!

... *ahem*

Jokes aside. If I were ruler, I'd send agents everywhere to find someone more fitting to be a ruler!
    ... ^_^;; I can lead, I definitely have the potential... but the want? The drive? ... no, no I don't have those. In my opinion, people should learn how to take care of themselves.

Buuuut, if no one's better qualified (what a sad day that would be)...
    I guess...

I'd organize things more. It'd seem restricting, but many benefits would come of it. And as the land becomes more bountiful in many things, restrictions will slowly disappear...
    ...y'know, like restarting things, seeing if freedom of choice could really work.

...but if I really had to fully RESTART things... I'd have to do it kinda' post-apocalyptic, eh?
    ...maybe I'd even have to cause such a thing.

...someone has to be the bad guy for a good guy to appear.

Newbie kyzr is off to a good start kyzr's Avatar
    Thanks

• No [or very few] victimless crimes.
    • I want a castle on the moon. Even if I won't be leader tomorrow, start building today...
    • More severe punishments. [Like lashing and stuff.] People do what you want when you hit them.
    • Gay marriage OK everywhere. Have fun. Whatever.
    • Mating is banned without proper "common sense" screening.
    • Common flatware and dishware must have a curve standard. No more will I drag my fork along the inner rim of my plate to find that I just can't get that last bit of potatoes because the curves don't match. [Specialty curves are allowed, but must be clearly noted on package.]
    • Davey Havok is my personal slave. Forever.

Only the beginning. It would be a long 24 hours.

[Draw me a sheep!]

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

For a while there, I was thinking about selfish thoughts.

1. Stop world hunger.

2. Build home shelters for abandoned children.

3. More hospitals in Africa.

4. Education for children who are abandoned or are poor. Especially in Africa.

That's about it.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    For a while there, I was thinking about selfish thoughts.

1. Stop world hunger.

2. Build home shelters for abandoned children.

3. More hospitals in Africa.

4. Education for children who are abandoned or are poor. Especially in Africa.

That's about it.
    I like your point, selfish thoughts will often come into prespective, so why can't you help yourself and still do those things? or do the things you do conflict with the suggestions you have made above?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Humm... if I was the ruler of the world that would be just scary.... but this is what I plan to do... on my world:

If a man or woman rapes someone he/she would have to live without the "instrument" for the rest of their lives... and anesthesia would not be included on the procedure.

There would be no arguments about war whatsoever... because there would be none.

Everyone would have a job oportunity. Everyone would HAVE to work... even if they don't want to...

There would be no money, everything would be exchagable.

No one would be hungry.

and the jails would be "hell on earth"... literally... see if anyone would do something to get in there....

yes I know I would be a scary ruler... there is a reason I am not one....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Humm... if I was the ruler of the world that would be just scary.... but this is what I plan to do... on my world:

If a man or woman rapes someone he/she would have to live without the "instrument" for the rest of their lives... and anesthesia would not be included on the procedure.

and the jails would be "hell on earth"... literally... see if anyone would do something to get in there....

yes I know I would be a scary ruler... there is a reason I am not one....
    a woman has an instrument, ok now i'm scared... good points there especiall ythe prison statment, they go well to soft here i want you to be ruler, VOTE LEBASIARA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast