+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: If You were ruler....

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If You were ruler....

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    I just want to know one thing...

If you were ruler for one day what would you do. I am talking about your most desired wishes for the world. I would:

*Stop World hunger
    *Get planet saving issues/law to help planet
    *Stop Violence
    *Basically get the world to be a better place.

I know these things may not happen but it's just a thread.

I hope i may never become the ruler of the world because no human being can control that greatest flow ever ...
    - as long as there's greed and selfishness there'll be always world hunger ...
    - no way as long as some people just don't want to ...
    - no one can stop violence as long as there's evil and conflict constituting a human's heart ...
    - if we can't even do the above then the world is just worsen by every moment we're going forward ... the sacrifices are just getting heavier and heavier ...

I hate to admit the above also but that's a reality our lives are built upon ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

if i were a ruler i would blow up da planet hahahah jk lol
    if i were a ruler i would color da white house to pink house jk lol seriously if i were a ruler i would stop hunger get cure for hiv/aids and i would give out lots and lots of money to ppl cuz it will bring 'em happiness
    [IMG][/IMG]

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

If i were ruler..... well i'll just say it this way i don't think i would want to be ruler, to much responsibility for any one person to take on not to mention all the complaints u would get. I realy wouldn't want to be the center of everyones anger and frusteration, also it is not as if everyone will follow ur comand just because ur ruler, and i'm not one to kill or hurt others for insignificant reasons, or to show athority so ya....
    Anyway lets face it some issues even the most powerful begin couldn't resolve, for instence world hunger the only way that could be solved is if everyone chipped in, and humans do have free will so i don't think that wouldn't work out too well...
    Above all that i think it would be too much work not to mention a huge burden, so thats y i wouldn't be ruler

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were ruler of the world....I would finally seperate California from the US! It's taking too long!

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

I hope i may never become the ruler of the world because no human being can control that greatest flow ever ...
    - as long as there's greed and selfishness there'll be always world hunger ...
    - no way as long as some people just don't want to ...
    - no one can stop violence as long as there's evil and conflict constituting a human's heart ...
    - if we can't even do the above then the world is just worsen by every moment we're going forward ... the sacrifices are just getting heavier and heavier ...

I hate to admit the above also but that's a reality our lives are built upon ...
    You would have to spoil it wouldn't you great points there. But persuming you could stop all these how/what would you change in your leadershipping days, i'm intrested in what Lich would do to me

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

1.If I were a ruler, I'd be greedy, so I'd also want to be a protractor.

2. I'd also force everyone to use Canadian spelling of English words(It's colour and centre, crazy people!).

3. To create world peace, I'd spent copious amounts of money on finding aliens, and if none can be found, invent some. Nothing unites the human race like a common enemy, sci-fi hath taught me that.

4. I'd generate a healthy supply of robot slaves to oppress the masses. World peace is much easier when everyone is at laser point....

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    You would have to spoil it wouldn't you great points there. But persuming you could stop all these how/what would you change in your leadershipping days, i'm intrested in what Lich would do to me
    If we imagined our selves in a world that's clear of that then i don't think a ruler is needed to do anything because the main goals are already achieved ...
    BUT as i'll take my flow with the rest here i say i'll focus on the science and technology developments that would change the world new by everyday we live forward ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6