+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: (If your going to die next year) What would you do?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

(If your going to die next year) What would you do?

If you were told you were doing to die next year do you think it would affect how you would live your life?

Personally, I think I would change my life. I would try things that people wouldn't dare want to do due to the fact it would be an insane person would do this. I would spend alot of time with the people I love the most and maybe turn more to faith to see if I could live longer. I would also visit places where I would love to do. So probably everything I always wanted I would get just to say before I die I did something I loved .

- if you were told you were going to die next year, would it affect how you live your life now?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Newbie Michigan2008 is off to a good start Michigan2008's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do?

definitely. I'll be depressed...maybe for a week or so and then start traveling around the world, eats all kinds of food, and spend as many time with my family.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan2008 View Post
    definitely. I'll be depressed...maybe for a week or so and then start traveling around the world, eats all kinds of food, and spend as many time with my family.
    Well I agree with you about spending time with your parents and traveling around to see different place. But you know death doesn't have to be depressing. For many religions it's a good thing. Earth is just here and when you die thats when you start a real life. Oh i never added that I would love to try all the foods of the world starting in...Japan ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: (If your going to die next year) What would you do?

Not too much except that most of my friends would be shaking me yelling "Don't DIE MICHELLE!!!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!!!!!! I'll Kill you MYSELF BEFORE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO DIE NEXT YEAR!!! ^^" Heheheee...

Well if anything should of change it would be my surroundings. ^^ If you understand. I would be still acting the same but everyone around me would be worried and so on so yah! ^^ Thats how my life would change if that happen! ^^

Question Answered Ping Pong! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I would put all my best effort in creating my immortality formula and.........just kidding
    Of course....I would live my life to the fullest.....
    I would not worry about petty things as spending a lot of money or traveling where I never dared to......or doing things that I only have dreamed of..........
    I would be a total maniac chick.......and not worry what other people thought of me......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

If I knew I was gonna die, Id party till I drop, maybe even do some crimes just to see what 's the big deal.
    But I'd definitely spend the last month with my friends and family
    Evil is actually in my job description

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd probably you know, commit some crimes. I mean it doesn't even matter really. If you're going to die then there's no denying the inevitable. Hell, I may even just kill myself early to screw fate over. Maybe take a few with me. Oh well. Who knows...since I'm not actually faced with the situation I can't actually make a plan.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

If it was confirmed that I would die a year from now, then yes, my life would change drastically.

For one, I'd drift away from all of my peers. Two, I'd splurge all of my extra funds on Boys Love stuff: mainly games, artbooks, fanbooks, notebooks that look like sentient alien notebooks, that sorta thing. Three, I'd bring all of my superiors hard evidence that I were to die a year from now. Perhaps they'd pity me and put less stress on me... I don't plan on dying with stomach ulcers or malnutrition caused by stress-induced vomiting, now do I? Four, I'd devote as much time as I can to self-taught Japanese lessons, since there isn't anyone in my county and surrounding counties that can teach Japanese. Plus, I'd more thoroughly enjoy my Boys Love-related goods... Five, if possible, I'll get at least 10 hours of excersise a week. Less work given to you means more free time, right? Six, I'd try to have as much fun as I can without hurting anyone. I can't really travel anywhere, unfortunately... Oh, wait, there's the Make-a-Wish Foundation. I might be a little too old, but... Oh, and I'd try to sketch a lot more when I have the time.

Or maybe I'll do what dark angel swordsman suggested. Screw fate over by ending it early.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast