+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: (If your going to die next year) What would you do?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: (If your going to die next year) What would you do?

I would spend all my time with my family and be with my bf and just have fun.
    i dont want to have my last year of life be the worst. I say i would so totally like go paris and japan and like any other country i want to see.lol.

even though i know i would be sad i would still try and make the most of it.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    If you were told you were doing to die next year do you think it would affect how you would live your life?

Personally, I think I would change my life. I would try things that people wouldn't dare want to do due to the fact it would be an insane person would do this. I would spend alot of time with the people I love the most and maybe turn more to faith to see if I could live longer. I would also visit places where I would love to do. So probably everything I always wanted I would get just to say before I die I did something I loved .

- if you were told you were going to die next year, would it affect how you live your life now?
    no it wouldn't affect my life .. i would continue to live my daily life without a change .. you reach this thought when you know how death is so easily inflicted and how simply your life can be ended at any moment .. as talking of my case .. every time i walk out of my home there's a lot of things that could get me killed (as everyone living here feels the same or discovers so) i mean a bombed car may explode at me (there was several at the street nearby) or confront between police/soldiers and terrorists or anything else (despite the fact that death can come also of normal reasons as car accidents and such) .. so yeah as i said it won't.
    <EDIT:> I swear as i'm writing this words this second there's a bullets exchange a little far from our quarter and "boom" sounds and such i'm hearing this moment.
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Jan 11, 2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: added some sentences ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I would fall in love while I have the time. And suffer from heart break before I die. Knowing I'm going to die and I won't be with the one I love forever.

Then I'll know I've lived life to the fullest.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3