Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If your in this situation..?

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

If your in this situation..?

If your in love with someone else that doesn't loves you, I know that you will feel very sad... But I just want to know what it affects you, how it affects your daily life..? What it makes you feel everytime you see her..?

For me, It kills me daily... But it was in the past, and I passed it all through...

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara View Post
    If your in love with someone else that doesn't loves you, I know that you will feel very sad... But I just want to know what it affects you, how it affects your daily life..? What it makes you feel everytime you see her..?

For me, It kills me daily... But it was in the past, and I passed it all through...
    thats easy to say but its quiet hard i gess. how do i do in my daily life well i try to do anything that i can to get her out of my mind. it hurts even after times passes. also i ahve done some things that people do like getting drunk and stuff but it helps somehow. and it helps to see that at least the person u love is happy. i had sooo much experiance on that lol. right now i ahve kind of a feelling with a friend/teacher/friend she just left to collage for a year and i am already sad but once in a while get an email which atleast calms me down T_T. soo sad. but i gess u can say that i cope with it. its hurts T_T u guys bring soo much memories back lol.
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never been in that situation before, so I can't say much, but according to movies, you'll either sulk every day of your life until you get over him/her, or make the most remarkable speech in the history of confessions, and then that special someone comes crawling to you.

In all honestly, I really don't know what I'd do, but life'll go on, with or without me, so I'd have no choice but to accept it.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry if I hurt your fragile heart... It really comes back you know... You can't stop it from coming...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara View Post
    Sorry if I hurt your fragile heart... It really comes back you know... You can't stop it from coming...
    Aww cheer up, if you keep this up, the Mods'll lock this thread with a mere, "personal discussions should be posted in the journals". In any case, I'd like to hear what other people have to say first lol.

And besides, it's not the end of the world. There are so many people in this world, you're bound to find someone else!

Back on topic - actually, my friend kind of went through what you're going through right now. It was only a mere crush though, but he liked to call it a case of unrequited love lol. He's over it now though, and is happily living life the way it is. That's what I think you should do as well.

Thanks
    Ah, yes... But I don't want to release all my feelings in the Journal... If I do that, maybe you will not stop from crying...
    Mods: Sorry if I posted another thrash, I'm very sorry... Delete it if you want... As soon as posible... Sorry again...

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks
    hm... as i know it will be hard for you to be in love again. that what i think will affect me.
    just see the people whose her shadow, face, even the similar clothes with her brings back memories.. and made to stop the activities for a while...
    and think about the broken heart..

hm.. i think it will be different if you already have another girlfriends/boyfriend... that allow you to forget her/him.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baikuza View Post
    hm... as i know it will be hard for you to be in love again. that what i think will affect me.
    just see the people whose her shadow, face, even the similar clothes with her brings back memories.. and made to stop the activities for a while...
    and think about the broken heart..

hm.. i think it will be different if you already have another girlfriends/boyfriend... that allow you to forget her/him.
    Girlfriend/boyfriend used as a tool to forget the one you really love..?
    It's not a good idea...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast