Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If your in this situation..?

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks
    oi... we choose a girlfriend/boyfriend if we really know that he/she is the one whom we love.
    so, i this case... we find the new person who can be our girlfriend/boyfriend.
    .. i hope this make clear what the thing you missunderstood from my prev. post. (^^)

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see... Now it's more clearer... It's more like soul-searchi'n if I'm not mistaken...

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    I recently went through something similar... My ex was very busy and ignored me a lot and when we did talk it was just about school and work. But while she was away I spoke to this other girl who was always there for me. Eventually she made me forget about the one I was with and I moved on. I know it sounds like she stole me away but in reality I made the choice myself. We all want to love and be loved in return. And when love becomes a one way street, its time to get out and find someone else.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, your are right... But isn't it hard to teach someone who loves you the word "forget"..?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can never really forget them... But your feelings for them can go away. I have heard many different ways of solving this problem. And none of them worked. So far this is working so far.

Newbie Sasame... may be famous one day Sasame... may be famous one day Sasame...'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara View Post
    If your in love with someone else that doesn't loves you, I know that you will feel very sad... But I just want to know what it affects you, how it affects your daily life..? What it makes you feel everytime you see her..?

For me, It kills me daily... But it was in the past, and I passed it all through...
    Me, it's like I'm chocking myself while I'm tied at the seabed of the deepest sea. It's very sad. And it's happening to me now...
    I'm Just a fading memory, Of all we could have been.
    I'm Just a fading memory, Of your emortal sin.
    I'm a fading memory, Of all those things that could never be.
    I'm just a fading memory, Of what once was you and me.

Thanks
    It's killing you too... How awful our world had become for us...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    "personal discussions should be posted in the journals"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2