Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: If Your're gay...Back away.......

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Your're gay...Back away.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Gay jokes are pathetic apart from one that i heard (i wont say) but to make fun of other people because of the way they are is pretty sad (in exception of one joke) but still even that joke would hurt a gay person, because he'll be rolling on the floor laughing to much but seriously they are pretty hurtful toward people, even straight guys!
    The only good gay joke I heard came frommy friend andrew who IS gay. I was driving and I went, "Do I turn left, or right?"

"Go straight.....unlike me."

Now whenever he says go straight he says "go gay!"

It's soo funny.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Newbie Chibi is off to a good start Chibi's Avatar
    Thanks

I love homosexual people! They are some of the most accepting people you will ever meet! And it does hurt to be picked on for your sexual preferences(I'm bi myself), but I find nothing wrong with only swinging one way, as long as your happy, it doesnt matter who you're with. I say, you only live once, so enjoy it!

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

I know several gay people, one of my sister's is gay.

She says she always knew, but denied it so much once she realized what the strange feelings really were. The denial was very hard for her, she fought it for many years. In the end the denial caused many problems within herself. She tried killing herself and ended up in the hospital. After some therapy she finally came out to people. She doesn't shout it from the lampposts, but she doesn't hide out. She's much happier now, and likes who she is

I would never look down on someone just for being gay. We are all human, and love who we love. Should it matter who we love?

Newbie Memoria Vita is off to a good start Memoria Vita's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, being bisexual myself I can understand how they feel because I went through it. Most of my family has disowned me because it but honestly I don't care because I am human just like they are. They choose how they wanted to live and I chose mine.

But to answer your question, no I would not treat a homosexual person badly. Most of them are rather nice and understanding.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... this post has attracted most of the novice population of AO recently (myself included)... hmm...

anyway... back to the topic... i guess it would ultimately depend on their personality... like the ay we hate people who are annoying, bossy, horny, or anything of that sort... but to maltreat them for the mere reason of the being gay or a member of the lgbt community would be utter irrationality i guess... it's inappropriate based on normal human discernment of proper etiquette and tact... haha...

hmm... not that i don't disrespect them as a whole... i do have my setbacks...

oh and by the way... i notices just now... (literally, as i am writing it i relized it) this thread is more of a thread that would be more ideal for the conversation of guys... wouldn't you agree?
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie r1s456 is off to a good start r1s456's Avatar
    Thanks

I still don't git why some people can't excepted the fact homosexula are just like use just whit diffrent sex oppens

Newbie Kouzuki Kallen is off to a good start Kouzuki Kallen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r1s456 View Post
    I still don't git why some people can't excepted the fact homosexula are just like use just whit diffrent sex oppens
    If everybody is gay, human will died.
    For live, human think they have to countinue, so they marry, and then have baby.

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post

Questions

• would you be mean to a gay person?
    • Have you or have you not had this experience?
    Well, I am a Homosexual. I'm actually one of the funnier ones. I'm not really flaming. I'm just me... do do do...; ha-ha! I don't know how to explain myself. I do know how I react to the people that you are describing. For some reason before I even get into a situation where someone might try to cause me any kind of discomfort, i.e. emotional, physical, or anything else, I for some reason avoid them.

For me to have to avoid people like that is completely uncalled for. I don't want to even get to the point where I'm talking about gay rights. oh lord...

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast