Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: If Your're gay...Back away.......

Newbie Forte is off to a good start Forte's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Your're gay...Back away.......

Gwenibe: I agree with you wholeheartedly, that is what I am saying. Gays/bis/lesbians aren't accepted as much as they should be..
    This brings up another topic. Gay marriage. The US constitution says we bear the right to pursue happiness; then if two gay people love each other, why not let them be married? To not allow them to be married is unconstitutional.
    It's Forte.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I know a lot of times the stereotype for gay guys arent true. Theres probably more gay people in my school then I know.
    In my experiences the stereotypes are true. I have a perfect gaydar. I can tell if your guy in no time. The way they carry themselves, how they walk, and when they talk. I know there out there, but i have yet to meet a butch gay person.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    In my experiences the stereotypes are true. I have a perfect gaydar. I can tell if your guy in no time. The way they carry themselves, how they walk, and when they talk. I know there out there, but i have yet to meet a butch gay person.
    ~_~; Assuming you're not gay yourself, don't hang in gay bars, gay businesses or neighborhoods why would random gay people come up to you and say "hi there, I'm gay and I want you to know that."

Trust me, you meet gay people every few days... it's just none of your damn business who they sleep with and they don't feel like they need to advertise their preferences to a stranger.

Some people wear their sexuality on their sleeves and fit the "sissy" stereotypes... but there are quite a few black people out there fitting their respective stereotypes... mexican immigrants... Chinese Americans... trailer trash...

The difference is: you can tell someone's race by looking at them. So if you're looking at a black guy who's wearing a suit and going to work at a law office it's hard not to notice that not ALL black people are thugs.

You CAN'T tell their sexuality. So if you see a gay person who doesn't fit your preconcieved notions: your automatic assumption is that they aren't gay at all.

I'm pretty sure your "gaydar" is much worse than you think it is.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, your gaydar probably only picks up the few gays that fit the sissy stereotype. But the gays that dont fit the stereotype, you dont pick up. And youll never know until they tell you, which they wont.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

~_~; Assuming you're not gay yourself, don't hang in gay bars, gay businesses or neighborhoods why would random gay people come up to you and say "hi there, I'm gay and I want you to know that."
    Yeah, so true for those are the only places you meet gay people. I'm talking about groups of people ive known at school(when i attended) or at work. Of course i wont be able to tell on ALL random people. Some you have to know a while and can see the signs or personality quirks(Yes i know there some you still wont).

Yeah, your gaydar probably only picks up the few gays that fit the sissy stereotype. But the gays that dont fit the stereotype, you dont pick up. And youll never know until they tell you, which they wont.
    No not really. I'm a good study of human behaver, and can spot em. The ones i mentioned at school and at work turned out to be gay. I don't use those sissy stereotypes to determine their sexual orientation.

They had a bunch of people on a talk show a few weeks back. They put this guy(psychologist or some doctor) to the test to see if he could tell who was gay and who wasn't. They put the subjects thru a series of test and stuff like , the way they walked, body and behaver gestures, and how they talked. I did better than that guy, got em all correct. No they weren't all overly gay some were very macho. Like one guy, he hunted, looked real tough, and didn't talk gay. Other behaver quirks gave him away.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Nov 24, 2007 at 11:32 PM.

Newbie Heart Princess Kairi is off to a good start Heart Princess Kairi's Avatar
    Thanks

I would never be mean to someone just becuase they are gay.

That's just messed up, I mean it's just like saying, "Oh no that person is black I am so staying away from them."

A lot of people are very emotional when it comes to racism, well guess what it's the same as this.

Nobody wants to be treated badly just becuase what they are or what they believe in.

So to keep it clean, people should just back off and mind their own business. ^^

I personally never had this experience per se lol

Newbie nightstarskitty222 is off to a good start nightstarskitty222's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    But it shouldnt be "normal", and the gay people should know that. They shouldnt think of themselves as weird. They should see their sexual orientation as a bad thing, as if they feel guilty and need to confess.
    ya know what u ill ****! we are all normall weather u like it or not u need to deal with it and u can't kill all of us cuz there are too many u would kill more than half the world and u probly hate the ones that are the same sex as u BUT all u have to do is tell them that your not like that and done want to be messed with like that (in a calm voice) and they will be ok hurt maybe but ok so plz dont point your trigger at us cuz we are ddifferent point it at yourself cuz your hurting someone who dont reserve this puishment for what they didnt do so [plz dont take it out on us for something so didnt make our selfs into its not our falt we were born as it just takes some of us longer to figure out that we our even if it takes us 50years we still are what we are what if your grandma is bi or lez and she didnt know till she was 40years old wuld u still love her hell ya u would cuz shes is still your garandma no matter what right exactly dont treat us like shit just cuz we are differt from u cuz its JUST NOT FAIR!!!

Love

~~NightStars
    nightstars

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i will treat them with respect unless they started to do gay crap to me then i start to be rude to them. ither wise they have my respect. the experience, no never.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast