Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: If Your're gay...Back away.......

Newbie Kouzuki Kallen is off to a good start Kouzuki Kallen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Your're gay...Back away.......

i watch anime so many years....i think i may be a little OTAKU and「腐女子」(ふじょし)fu jyo shi. Of couse i never do any taunt to gay guy. they all human, they just love in a different way. that not their mistake. Many anime of CLAMP is talking about gay, like SEISHIRO SAKURAZUKE with SUBARU SUMERAGI.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightstarskitty222 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi
    But it shouldnt be "normal", and the gay people should know that. They shouldnt think of themselves as weird. They should see their sexual orientation as a bad thing, as if they feel guilty and need to confess.
    ya know what u ill ****! we are all normall weather u like it or not u need to deal with it and u can't kill all of us cuz there are too many u would kill more than half the world and u probly hate the ones that are the same sex as u BUT all u have to do is tell them that your not like that and done want to be messed with like that (in a calm voice) and they will be ok hurt maybe but ok so plz dont point your trigger at us cuz we are ddifferent point it at yourself cuz your hurting someone who dont reserve this puishment for what they didnt do so [plz dont take it out on us for something so didnt make our selfs into its not our falt we were born as it just takes some of us longer to figure out that we our even if it takes us 50years we still are what we are what if your grandma is bi or lez and she didnt know till she was 40years old wuld u still love her hell ya u would cuz shes is still your garandma no matter what right exactly dont treat us like shit just cuz we are differt from u cuz its JUST NOT FAIR!!!

Love

~~NightStars
    Im sorry, i mistyped that. I meant to say they shouldnt* see their sexual orientation as a bad thing.

Im not saying they arent normal. Im saying they are normal, and because of this, they shouldn't feel the need to "come out of the closet". Its just absurd to me. Why should you confess to something thats not wrong? Who cares what their sexual orientation is?

The only time they should "confess" and "come out" to someone is when they are trying to get with someone, and want to tell them they're into them.

i will treat them with respect unless they started to do gay crap to me then i start to be rude to them. ither wise they have my respect. the experience, no never.
    Jeez, get over yourself. A gay guy isn't just gonna do "gay crap" to you. If they know your straight, chances are they wont bother you. The only time someone will do "gay crap" to you is if they're straight.

And if a gay guy does come on to you, it doesn't mean you should lose all your respect for him and be rude to him. That's just mean. You can't blame someone for being sexually attracted to you, no matter how much you don't want to accept it.

Newbie Forte is off to a good start Forte's Avatar
    Thanks

OH HELL NO. Look what happened over the weekend. This, I was PISSED about.
    [11:30:17] <brian> ya and the bi does it again
    [11:30:24] <brian> he can do wat ever he wants
    [11:30:27] <Ghost> .
    [11:30:30] <brian> cause everyone will feel sorry for him
    [11:30:35] <Ghost> Um, not really
    [11:30:49] <brian> while the STRAIGHT guys work hard for stuff
    [11:30:53] <Ghost> .
    [11:30:54] <Ghost> Oh.
    [11:30:57] <Ghost> You did NOT
    [11:30:57] <Ghost> JUST
    [11:30:59] <Ghost> SAY THAT.
    [11:31:10] <brian> i dont need anymore crap
    [11:31:30] <brian> lol
    [11:31:33] <Ghost> YOU'RE GETTING CRAP?
    [11:31:54] <Ghost> FIRST OFF, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE'S BISEXUAL DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T WORK HARD, YOU LAZY ASS.
    [11:31:55] <brian> *cough-cough* fag *cough-cough*
    [11:32:00] * brian sighs
    [11:32:14] <brian> how about we just drop all of this
    [11:32:17] <Ghost> NO.
    [11:32:19] <Ghost> HOW ABOUT.
    [11:32:21] <brian> i dont need this crap
    [11:32:25] <brian> and i dunno about you but i dont think you like this either
    [11:32:32] <Ghost> YOU STOP STEREOTYPING EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE SUPERIOR
    [11:32:57] <Ghost> AND STOP THINKING YOU'RE TOUGH.
    [11:33:40] <brian> Im not superior
    [11:33:56] <brian> your the one who got me pissed off
    [11:33:56] <brian> so shut up
    [11:33:59] <Ghost> YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOU ARE.
    [11:34:00] <Ghost> ....
    [11:34:01] <Ghost> NO.
    [11:34:04] <Ghost> YOU KNOW WHAT?
    [11:34:12] <Ghost> I'M NOT GONNA TAKE ANY MORE CRAP FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
    I'm ghost there, by the way. I was Pissed about this..
    It's Forte.

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well iluvmyloser i don't care if gay people are gay they are still human and at school i met a couple they seem nice and my other friends said what? your hanging out with gays and i said who cares when you get to know them they are really nice and have a good personality

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not saying they arent normal. Im saying they are normal, and because of this, they shouldn't feel the need to "come out of the closet". Its just absurd to me. Why should you confess to something thats not wrong? Who cares what their sexual orientation is?
    Depends on how you define normal. From a reproduction viewpoint it ain't normal, but from a society point of view it is(Well to some that is).

Jeez, get over yourself. A gay guy isn't just gonna do "gay crap" to you. If they know your straight, chances are they wont bother you. The only time someone will do "gay crap" to you is if they're straight.
    Unless he thinks your gay and start coming on to you. I was at college one time, and some strange guy i never met, gave me a stare with hearts in his eyes. I got the hell out of there, I was so weirded out, was almost ill. lol

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: If Your're gay...Back away.......

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I said this because the person is young, and is just finding themself and who they are. This might just be a temp phase of that. If your gay you usually now it, and have always known it. Not im kinda mildly Bi.
    LOL, that's funny, "Kinda, midly Bi." That's like waking up one morning and saying, "Yawn! I think I'll be gay today!" LOL. It simply doesn't happen. Miroku's right, you're either one or the other. You're either gay and you like men, you're straight and you like the opposite gender, or you're bi and you can't choose which side of the field you wanna play on.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

A friend of mine just got really upset because I'm heterosexual. She was very surprised to find that I'm totally straight (can't imagine why . . . do I give off vibes?) . . . .

So now I (sort of) know how homosexuals feel when shunned . . . Yay for experience?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

• would you be mean to a gay person?
    • Have you or have you not had this experience?

A few of my very close friends are gay. I don't really care about their sexual prefrence. As long as they are happy nothing else matters to me. It is utterly unreasonable to discriminate against a person because of how they choose to find love.

No I haven't had this experience. But I have defended a person who was getting a hard time. So does that count?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast