Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: If Your're gay...Back away.......

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Your're gay...Back away.......

well, considering i have a gay uncle and a cousin who is happily gay married, i can honestly say i am not mean to gay people.

and no, being straight has let me be exempt from this torture. although having a mental disorder didn't help either XD

"If you were gay, that'd be okay!"- Avenue Q
    Why hello there!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

off topic alerts.

Get back to insulting homosexuals or feel the wrath of the flying spagetti-monster (who actually DID create the world)

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    off topic alerts.

Get back to insulting homosexuals or feel the wrath of the flying spagetti-monster (who actually DID create the world)
    Yes do what this lady says no darn it. This topic has gotten way off topic, and turned into a bickering and ranting fest. I wasted 10 minutes of my life(Which i never can get back) reading the last 4 or so pages. I cleaned it up and removed the trash. If i see any more non-sense it gets closed, and ill ask Hassun to pay you a friendly visit, and it wont be pretty.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

i would n be mean to anyone who is a cross dresser or gay or bi person

well i am bi myself so yea

i hate people like that, at my school we have a "day of silence" where when kids participate you have to be silent all day to speak up for the gay, bi, transsexual people and some people are just rude

sometimes people make fun of you for doing it but you know screw them

most of the kids in my school though are cool
    its a big school so there is a lot of people who dont really give what sexuality a person is so its awesome

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself am bisexual, so I somewhatly feel their pain. but...I LOVE GAYS, most are down to earth, and are considerate. But there are some who ARE jerks themselves.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't mind gay people it never really appealed to me however i wouldn't really care as long as they were nice people i don't mind anyone thats black or gay or homosexual or transexual i don't really care it's there descion so no way it's wrong to bully someone because there difrent

Newbie DragonCrown is off to a good start DragonCrown's Avatar
    Thanks

hey... this isn't fair... gay people are alright... I have no problem with them and neither should you people...
    If a gay guy hits on you, you should be proud... you're atractive for men as well as for women ... of course I don't like my friends "gay jokes"... but that's because they're meant to hurt more than to be funny...

I am bisexual in a kynky way (only if in a threesome and if I don't have to touch the other guy :P )... but otherwise... neah...

Dragon`of`AmrA :You know what's worse than eternal life?
    Takashy :Eternal life is great, but the boy wasn't listening.
    Dragon`of`AmrA :Eternal life in solitude

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Gay jokes are pathetic apart from one that i heard (i wont say) but to make fun of other people because of the way they are is pretty sad (in exception of one joke) but still even that joke would hurt a gay person, because he'll be rolling on the floor laughing to much but seriously they are pretty hurtful toward people, even straight guys!

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast