+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll do _____ someday/one of these days...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll do _____ someday/one of these days...

We all got something we want to get to "someday", a project, something to learn, a place to go, etc. but never gets done because we keeping putting it off for some day.

So what's yours? Btw, throw in a simple explanation if you can. Don't want this to be closed.

Mine: I'll catch up on all those anime and other shows that I don't have time to watch.

-------------------
    EDIT: GODDAMNIT, keep your answers realistic. That means no light sabers and destroying the world. If you can create a light saber I'll be the first one to let you use it on.
    Last edited by Legend; Jun 25, 2008 at 04:17 AM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'll do _____ someday/one of these days...

i will ride and own a motorcycle like my freakin big sister's. (Honda VFR).im so jealous. our dad had one, she has one, and all of us want one, except my little sister. i want a black one though. i ve been on a motorcyle once before, and it was the coolest thing ever, so.. you know. memories and fun..

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll play Sweeney Todd in some theatre production some day.

this is one of my dreams, but i never think it will happen, due to my lack of any idea where i can audition
    Why hello there!

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to travel the country again, and maybe even visit a few foreign countries. I traveled with my husband for two years on a semi-truck. now I would like to travel so I can actually stop and visit areas instead of travelling quickly through.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Someday id like to learn how to fly a helicopter, but since i wear glasses that someday will probably never come. But i would love to learn how the thought of it makes me want to go now an try. It sucks the airforce wont let u learn how to fly unless u have like perfect vision.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    Someday id like to learn how to fly a helicopter, but since i wear glasses that someday will probably never come. But i would love to learn how the thought of it makes me want to go now an try. It sucks the airforce wont let u learn how to fly unless u have like perfect vision.
    Lasik is pretty affordable nowadays if you are not affraid of the risks...

Someday I wanna learn to play golf and make it big, aside from my real job.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I will create a Light Saber, learn to use The Force and take over the Galaxy with a unstopable Empire that I vastly created out of sheer might and cunning persuasion. I shall be as persuasive as Revan and Sidious, my tactics will match that of Revan and Zhuge Liang along with Sima Yi, my might and power with the force and saber weilding will exceed that of Vader, Sion, AND Bane.

That's what I'll do =D

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

why say something when you can just go out and do it? keep your golas realistic and they will always be attainable......the only to aspire to is increasing how often you reach your goals that you set!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast