Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

immortality or death

i whas just wondering which is worse being imortal or death

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

Re: imortalitey or death

being imortal id say because you can never end your life and could you walk the earth forever and if you wanted to love someone you know you couldnt because they would oneday perish and you would walk the earth again alone and be more misrable and deprest.
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: immortality or death

Since love doesn't last forever I don't see how being immortal could be worse than death. Just think about all the time you would have to do whatever you wanted and gain as much knowledge as you can.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

NinjaRyu (Aug 25, 2009)

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Immortality is never a good thing, people may think so but be careful what you wish for. Death is unavoidable part of life, which I believe would be the most peaceful time in the world. People are often scared of death because they do not accept it as an inevitability. The more you think about it the more surreal and scary it becomes, do not fear the inevitable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Artistic Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Spike'sRose (Aug 28, 2009)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

immortality is a very hard way to walk in , if you were immortal you can't stay with the people that you care about and it will be more painful if you saw them disappear and leave you behind all alone , and you have to see the world how it walk into self destruction and things like that ...

i prefer to die XD well not now when i am very very very VERY old lol ... back to the subject >,< i prefer to die on being immortal becasue when we have the life that had an end everyday we do new things becasue we say to our self that maybe we don't have a long life to do it ... but being immortal we even lost interesting in doing these things becasue i am sure that we will say to our self why the hurry we will do it in the end since we live forever and like that the candle of life start to fade away little by little and when you start to wish you can die ... and that is impossible ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I would not take immortality, I mean I don't always enjoy life now, think about being around for a thousand years. After awhile despite whatever philisophical argument people chose wouldn't you just get bored?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I would not take immortality, I mean I don't always enjoy life now, think about being around for a thousand years. After awhile despite whatever philisophical argument people chose wouldn't you just get bored?

XD i don't enjoy my life that much too >,< but there is something pull me to enjoy it o.O , and as you said being immortal will be very boring ... you jsut have to live a long life that everyone is fading away and you still living without nothing to do >< , i am not going to take immortality too for sure ! ...

there some people who seek for immortality like great leaders who wish to live forever they think that it is something glory but it is not ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm.... well I'm not ready AT ALL to be dead yet and I'm not 100% for being immortal sooo...... with that all said.... I'm going to say death.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast