+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Impulse buys

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Impulse buys

Ever bought anything out of impulse?? Stuff you didn't really wanted or need but somehow that item really caught your attention in the store.

What did you buy? Regret it or no?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Sep 28, 2008)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Impulse buys

Almost always, I make a list of stuff to buy but I ALWAYS end up adding a couple or a few...possibly a dozen more things onto my purchase. The other day I went out to buy the "Shakugan no Shana" box set and ended up buying "Lucky Star" vol.3 box edition, "Overman King Gainer" complete series set, and "Kujibiki Unbalance" vol.3...and that was after an hour or so of me roaming the store with a stack (literally, a stack of DVDs in which the height of if was from my waist to my neck up) and I ended up putting back "Galaxy Angel AA" complete set, "Galaxy Angel X" complete set, "Gaogaigar" box #2, AND "Hellsing Ultimate" vol.4, AND etc...errrr, yeah.

And thats just anime...I just bought 6 games this month. 3 of which I didnt really care for but got it cuz it was a 3 for $20 sale. I even bought the DS versions of "Disgaea" and "Rhapsody" (aka Marl Kingdom) even though I have the original PS and PS2 versions of them!! Than I bought 4 new imported light novels even though I havent finished the first volume or even other series!!

Do I regret it though? No, not really...not until my bank account gets into the danger zone atleast. ^^;

~kuma♪♪ < "Kumantan-chi" is yet another example. -_-;;

BTW: Perhaps I should remove your signature as its a major spoiler for fans...hmmmm, atleast its not an animated sig of that scene...(T^T) Ugh, "Code Geass" is over~
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm its alot of things that i buy and my finace tells me i dont need! ^.^..LOL..but hmm its been a while snice i did that though, buy something and i didnt need and regret it..i think one time it was a piece of jewelry ..i didnt need it cuz i had alot of it..and i did regret buying it cuz it broke on me in less than 5 mins ..and i couldnt return it..-_-..
    hmm yeah thats doesnt sound bad,,but hey money is tight now and i dont spend like i used to.LOL

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I used to do it a lot, particularly with clothes and then games and movies xD it's probably a good thing that anime is hard to find where I am, or else I'd probably be even worse xD. I'm pretty good now, thanks to uni text book and fees >_>

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes. I have 2 things that were impluse buys in my room.

My xbox 360 ($200), its wireless controller, and a bunch of its games (rockband 1 and 2 chief among them.)

And my nVidia GeForce 8800 GT ($150).

I like to grab deals when I see them, and those two that I mentioned were very good deals

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i think i have bee guilty of this one on a few occsassions of being depressed and going out to the mall. usually i know what i am going to buy.

a pair of chanel boots and a bag ..............then i bought my kid a bag and a pair of shoes. but i don' usually do this and slim my budget. i still make sure i can pay for it a few days after charging it .
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh yeah. Heaps of sh*t. Clothes, bags, shoes, typical girl stuff. It's gotten me into trouble with my mom loads of times because I should be spending wisely. Sigh. To make things worse, I'm a gadget freak too, which makes all that spending REALLY hard to curb.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought a hair-straightener once... It was one of those expensive ones, too... And I think I've only maybe used it like three times in the three years I've owned it -____- So I definitely regret that one.

Otherwise, sometimes I buy clothes, but those I always end up returning if I realize I don't actually need them. So I think I'm pretty good at not impulsively buying stuff haha
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast